AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2022, 07:56:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  + or - / Black Or White Energy? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: + or - / Black Or White Energy?  (Read 13589 times)
TheoneAngel
Level 1 Contributor

« on: August 05, 2008, 01:25:15 AM »

I have been seeing energy for a long time. But I see it in terms of +or-. I would like to know that I am not the only one that can see that? I've gotten good at knowing what the colors mean in their auras.

Grow and let grow...
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »

Is there a chance you can rephrase your question?

Are you saying you can see positive energy as "white" and negative energy as "black"?

And that you can see traces of these colors within people's auras?

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 09:08:43 PM »

it makes complete sense in the fact that energy comes in positive and negative, thats a scientific fact....but i suppose because we are so adjusted to working with diffrent frequencies, are we blind to the polarity of our energy in most cases?....

i am kinda curious about it...

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Wabun Wind
Level 2 Contributor

nobody from nowhere - somebody from everywhere

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

I agree with SoulSplat, I am curious too how you have meant this. Is this a kind of channelling, of controlling the energy of your auric field and the auric fields of others?

Do you just see auras or even manipulate auras or your own aura by expanding, shrinking the aura and changing its colour? Is that what you are doing/talking about aura/chakra meditation?

My own is a free spirit. No-one and nothing can put it behind bars, walls or in chains. It will force its way, breaking the limitations, but will be also present with kindness and wisdom Smiley
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »

As far as auras go, everyone sees them differently.  I see them the same way, in black and white.  Negative being black and positive white.  It just depends on the person.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

Personally I see black as positive and white as negative when I'm scanning. o_0
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »

See, everyone is different when they see energies.  Some see it in color.

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 09:04:39 AM »

Yeah, I'll see some colors, but not a whole lot.  Only when I'm like "god damnit i told you i wanted to see color so show me color alerady!! >:S afhwi5uyawherklsher"

and then i get a little bit. ^^
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »

Yes, force of will does also help.

onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 05:10:42 AM »

Some one could be white and someone could be black then on top of there heads they can have  whatever colors pop up.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2009, 01:05:49 PM »

meh, i know a couple energy workers who scan by color..it seems to be a intrinsic quality to each color rather than any one archetypal meaning for the colors....

...it is rather annoying when a friend pms me, "OMG that guy is bad news....hes ORANGE!!!!".....and i just think to myself...."wtf? hes high in vitamin C?"

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2009, 04:50:39 PM »

meh, i know a couple energy workers who scan by color..it seems to be a intrinsic quality to each color rather than any one archetypal meaning for the colors....

...it is rather annoying when a friend pms me, "OMG that guy is bad news....hes ORANGE!!!!".....and i just think to myself...."wtf? hes high in vitamin C?"

this is important to remember, as i often see the colors of peoples chakras.... reversed. :X  like, red on top and purple at the bottom.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 09:13:30 AM »

Haha.  Beta Kerotin anyone?  Nvm.

this is important to remember, as i often see the colors of peoples chakras.... reversed. :X  like, red on top and purple at the bottom.

There is a generally "normal" way to see the colors of auras.  Those are the descriptions you get in books, but the people who see it differently are just as normal as the people who see it the relatively same way.

asteria
Level 5 Contributor

In The Night We Are Free

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »

just remember this. Darkness doesn't necessarily mean bad and light doesn't necessarily mean good.

The freedom of the night rejuvenates my soul and forgives my sins with its euphoria for I am a creature of the night and she will protect her children.
nightchild
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »

Personaly all forms of energy can do damage when not done correctly once i did what is called fire breathing it you breath twice rapidly thru the nose and breath it out thru the mouth after doing that for a while you can feel the energy well i did.
All waves of energy can either consume or create it depends on whom is controlling these energy's. And how it's beeing used.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: