AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2022, 08:46:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Types of Workable Energy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Types of Workable Energy  (Read 14975 times)
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« on: August 03, 2008, 10:23:36 AM »

The vast majority of Energy-Workers use only a single kind of energy. This is because they are unaware that other energies exist.

The most common energy used is Ambient (also called Psi). This form of energy is very light and fluffy, is extremely abundant everywhere in the world, as it exists in nature and around humans.

While there is nothing particularly wrong with sticking with Ambient, it also means that as the vast majority of other practitioners also use it, the only 'edge' you might have over them is skill. And eventually you reach a limit of skill, and can go no further.

On the other hand, some types of energy are denser and give greater raw potency to the wielder than Ambient energy does. So someone with average skill and high potency can devastate someone with high skill in Ambient energy. This is because Ambient is one of the weakest forms of potency in energies.

For further information regarding Potency vs Skill, please see: http://houseofancients.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=35

As I said, there are many types of workable energy.

The types of energy that I've personally worked with are: Ambient (Psi), Core, Chi, Elemental, Kundalini, Soul, Veil, and Void.

*Core Energy
This is a denser energy that the human body produces. It is generated in the human body from just behind the navel. When you access Core from someone, it usually feels like a thick, heavy oil that comes to you in waves. It can take a few weeks to adjust to using it, as it can cause strong vertigo as it seems to just sit in your energy body and slosh around until you adapt to it. Expect to feel queasy while adapting to it.

Those that have ever been fed on by a pranic vampire (succubi) tend to feel highly sexual as the vampire is pulling on the person's Core energy, which tends to be tied into sexual physicality. The reason pranic vampires feed on core, is that it's a strong life energy. Also many people associate the term demonic with Core energy, as it's popular with those that like the heaviness of the potency to wield as a weapon.

The benefit of using Core energy is that it is denser than Ambient, and this makes defenses and attacks stronger than their counterparts based on Ambient energy.

There are those that produce Core energy in abundance. These folk are called a Phoenix in the communities. They tend to be very powerful, as they generate tremendous amounts of energy, and they are also excellent as donors for vampires.

*Chi/Ki Energy
This energy feels much denser than Core energy, and is extremely compacted. It is what some master martial artists are capable of generating and channeling through their bodies. It should be stressed that to wield Chi, your body will hurt like hell if you haven't strengthened it with some kind of martial arts, and it takes a very long time to adapt to it.

Here are some of the potentials for Chi:
http://houseofancients.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=23

*Kundalini
This type of energy is closely tied into the chakra system. It was defined in asia over thousands of years, and is seen as a step in ascendancy and transcendence into the spiritual.

The energy itself begins at the base chakra of the body and slowly, over the course of time (months or years) moves upwards through your chakras till it reaches the crown chakra.

As it reaches each chakra, the person experiences tremendous spiritual and energy effects, it causes wild visions and shifts in perceptions, sometimes lasting for weeks. Most people that experience Kundalini think they are going insane, and if they are lucky they find someone that can help them through the process.

The benefits of having gone through the Kundalini process, is that your connection to the spirit is vastly expanded, and your energy-systems are stronger. Kundalini energy itself can be used to interact with other's chakras, starting them also on the road of the Kundalini experience.

For more info on Chakras and Kundalini:
http://houseofancients.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=137

*Elemental energy
These energies are those that take on the properties of various elements, such as earth, air, fire, water, cold, metal, etc.

The benefit of using Elemental energies is that you can work their properties into your effects. I have personally witnessed some very innovative uses of Elemental energies and the most effective ones were in programmed Constructs.

Elemental tends to be about average strength to Ambient, but can be combined with other energy types for enhanced abilities.

*Soul energy
This energy type feels very light, medium-high pitched. Those that can tap its power gain a great deal of strength to their energy-working abilities. Those that use it tend to be seen as 'angelics'. Not to say good or evil. As everyone uses power as they choose to.

*Veil energy
This stuff feels like very high pitched burning tar or napalm. In other words, it burns like hell, and doesn't just stop when you stop interacting with the source of it. It often causes painful headaches that last for hours.

The practical upshot is that most people that experience it, run like hell from it and never want to experience it again. So those that wield it have a great weapon that most people have no desire to ever tangle with. And most other types of energy don't shield well from it either. It takes a lot of practice to adapt to this stuff.

The only people that I've ever met that have Veil energy, have had 2 things in common. They are all secret to the point of paranoia. And most of them consider themselves to be, or are considered by others  to be "Nephilim", (fallen angels, or the kin of human and fallen). So far, I've met over a dozen.

As for Veil energy in itself, it's very potent, more so than Core. But its hard to control and tends to keep the wielder angry and paranoid. I expect this is because of how it affects the human body chemistry that produces emotions.

*Void energy
This energy type is very hard to grasp, like trying to grab smoke. Most skilled in the communities have experienced this energy, but few seem to be able to use it.

Anyhow, that's the rundown of energy types I've personally experienced. I tend to wield all these types of energies as have need of them. And my natural energy seems to be some unique form as well.  http://houseofancients.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=204

Any thoughts on energy types, experiences, questions? Did I miss anything?

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 02:05:12 PM »

bravo....i must say....you covered alot of ground in that post....

do you have any tips for gaining an attribution to veil energy? (btw....void isnt always whisps of smoke like it usualy appears in this plane....the void i work with is thick like tar but has that same feeling...undegraded (usualy by sunlight or something to that effect) it holds a signature that can only be described as devouring. any energy tools (like constructs and psy-shapes, such as energy balls and weapons) are difficult to wield, as they have a tendancy to turn on their weilder and drain both victim and attacker unless you are properly adjusted to it......works very well with fire elemental energy....kinda like burning tar....heavy heat on the outside, smoke, then pure darkness....not too fun if you arnt used to it...lol

also, where would you put the variations of energy that come from the archtype of each individual soul?....the variance between the frequencies in the energy generated by say a draconic otherkin and a psi vamp.....or a mundane for that matter....lol

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Rurhitokiri
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »

Wow, I agree with Etheros. You really did cover a lot. I hope that I can figure out how to use those types of energy.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

also, what about the nuances of corrupted energies?....such as demonic and blended energies....hybrid energies sometimes are so astranged from their roots that they are almost a diffrent form in and of themselves.....

Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 02:23:04 AM »

I completely disagree with the idea of categorizing energy. Energy is energy; the type of energy being manipulated is irrelevant.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 03:29:40 PM »

I completely disagree with the idea of categorizing energy. Energy is energy; the type of energy being manipulated is irrelevant.

how, pray-tell, would you come to that conclusion? lets take it to a "common science friendly" perspective..... you have infrared waves, and visible light waves, radio waves, and   X-ray waves.....if you are cold and can only use a form of energy to warm yourself, which would you prefer? would you choose visible light, which interacts with your physical form and slightly affects you, radio waves which pass through you, X rays that pass through you; causing cellular damage, or infrared waves, which are pure heat? they all are energy....just different frequencies and wavelengths....

arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 07:47:39 AM »

So far I've met 3 people of about 300 energy-workers that can freely shift energy from one type to another. All of those 3 are involved with astral entities, so it's likely the astral is what makes that possible. Can you do this ability?

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »

Curious. Isnt the action of transmutation the act of converting one energy to another? Also, as such, our need to convert energy either prior to or durring "digestion" of it is thus as well, no?

But, to go beyond the simple conversions of wavelengths to the complete transformation of complete energies from one form to another is as alchemy, difficult and volitile. Im not going to cover that, not only is it not my forte, but what i have picked up over time isnt exactly safe with the exception of the general concept that you use the basic concepts of catalists and reagents...with a completely diffrent cast of ingredients than your usual chemist, of course....(intresting stuff, but after being blown up by my own energy a few times i decided to drop the course)

Ocean
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 08:33:18 AM »

Great Info... Thanks for posting it Arcane. I appreciate the practical application knowledge that Etheros adds to it....

Astral combat and the types of energies one encounters can be extremely disorienting and dangerous! -cause sometimes the astral dosen't always stay on the astral. Those energy descriptions can be really useful if you are on the receiving end of an attack.

Since the astral impinges on the present and the moments we live in are a fusion of possibilities there is another loose energy manipulator that I refer to as entropy (may actually be what its called). Its the ability to seek forward, and manipulate events toward the desired outcome with the least amount of interference by affecting a single precipitating action that changes the outsome of the sequence of events. Like navigating a leaf on a stream from one spot to another.
I don't feel its a violation of free will as so many hummings (norms) are just following their pre-set program driven lives. When I was a cop I used this to safely orchestrate events/arrests for the best outcome for all. The only difficulty I found with this is 1. you have to be able to bend sufficiently (act or not act) to allow things to occur; 2. Its free form. 3. Limited future perception

I've always had the experience of De ja vu and I use it as a reference point to my path, more often when I am on it- less when not. I normally preconceive moments and then, immediately prior to occurance, events begin clicking into place one after the other along different angles (i.e. phone rings immediately followed by wife dropping glass followed by news report on TV, car driving by etc,etc,.) I often remember dreaming about the moment in the days leading up to it, sometimes I recognize the triggers/ other times not in time to effect the event.

I'm guessing Etheros and Arcane, anybody else, may know more about this... I'm curious about how they would classify this interaction with things. How would you expand on it? I have used this to respond to attacks and it seems to work well... but there are reverbs at times.

Not sure if this is related to my shamanic background- I think it is, but its a little different. My wife and I have been doing spiritual healing work for years now with various modalities for our clients. Everything we work with is godhead based, Gos goddesses angels masters etc.
May be related to some of our work but in a new way... Input appreciated... not trying to hijack the thread! Grin

Crazy people don't scare me, it's th people who think they are sane...
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2009, 12:28:48 PM »

Please elaborate further.

So far I've met 3 people of about 300 energy-workers that can freely shift energy from one type to another. All of those 3 are involved with astral entities, so it's likely the astral is what makes that possible. Can you do this ability?

Ideas can not be set in concrete, hmmm, abstractions. Other points of view should always be welcome.

You have indeed put forth much work in your post, Arcane. Thank you for posting it.

Happy New Year!!! Blessings and joy. Yay! :-)
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 12:50:28 AM »

arcane- I can safely assure you that you have never met anyone like myself.

Etheros- Definitely, all those are energy in different wavelengths and frequencies, but why use energy to warm yourself when you can just wear a coat?
            why not conserve your energy? But, you took my post out of context so I will elaborate; I disagree with arcane's classification of energy. This "classification" system you posted is indicative that you believe certain types are more powerful than others. That is just not a legitimate assumption.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

Love when you can and hate only if you must.

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 12:17:30 PM »

Hey Oculus, I think I have an answer to that question. A hypothetical question; What would happen if you were in a situation where you had to use your energy to survive? It was a certian energy at that. Would you be able to decipher what energy that would be or would you risk your life or even everyone else's  lives around you?

Every type of energy has a different signature, like..... lets say perfume. Each sent is different but some what similar.

The types of energy are different but some what the same.

I am love, lust, and passion. Love me if you can and hate me if you will. But controll me you will not. ~Nata-Chan~
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »

arcane- I can safely assure you that you have never met anyone like myself.

Etheros- Definitely, all those are energy in different wavelengths and frequencies, but why use energy to warm yourself when you can just wear a coat?
            why not conserve your energy? But, you took my post out of context so I will elaborate; I disagree with arcane's classification of energy. This "classification" system you posted is indicative that you believe certain types are more powerful than others. That is just not a legitimate assumption.

Indeed, for You it may not fit.

However, for the vast majority of energy-workers it seems to hold true.

Can you teach us how you shift frequencies between these energy types? If its not something you can teach, then it is likely an innate ability you have personally.

I for one am quite interested in how you do this, as I'd love to learn it.

Also, please reserve judgment as to energy being more 'potent' than others, until you experience mine. Perhaps yours is so naturally potent you've never differentiated. I'm happy to demo with you, if you'd like. This would give me also a chance to understand where you are coming from in things as well.

-Arcane

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2009, 09:34:50 PM »

How did i take your post out of context? looking back...the entire post is there. (there only was one line). The statement of "simply wearing a coat" does not fit into the scheme or purpose of my analogy. I stated it as a way of explaining in incontrovertible science that there is a variance in the types of energy based on their frequency and perhaps other currently unmeasurable factors. Also, among those of us who can recognize the variations in energy, there is a clear distinction that some energies have more influence in this plane, as well as over other energies (the physics of sound can be used to explain that certain wavelengths and frequencies cancel out, while others negate each other, and some just blend together.) This fact does state, with obtuse simplicity, some energies are more powerful than others, though this is only respective to other energies. (a good analogy would be to say that fire, while being quite powerful, is extinguished by water, while it feeds off of air)

Arcane: Do you mean that you would demonstrate various forms of energy by yourself? if so, that seems rather unsuited, as i cannot fathom that you have had the time within your incarnation to master every form of energy (though i suppose perhaps you could invoke various types, in varying purities and potencies) 

But...while i cannot say that i have a broad spectrum of masteries, i have a simple test that would prove what is needed to be shown. I have a good command of void energy, which i doubt he has encountered. If i show him it (obviously due to the volatility of the energy, i wont hit him with it) he should realize that it is alien to any vital energy, and therefore proof that energy manifests in different forms with different properties, no?...or you can use another energy that does not naturally manifest on this plane....

arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

Arcane: Do you mean that you would demonstrate various forms of energy by yourself? if so, that seems rather unsuited, as i cannot fathom that you have had the time within your incarnation to master every form of energy (though i suppose perhaps you could invoke various types, in varying purities and potencies) 

But...while i cannot say that i have a broad spectrum of masteries, i have a simple test that would prove what is needed to be shown. I have a good command of void energy, which i doubt he has encountered. If i show him it (obviously due to the volatility of the energy, i wont hit him with it) he should realize that it is alien to any vital energy, and therefore proof that energy manifests in different forms with different properties, no?...or you can use another energy that does not naturally manifest on this plane....

I don't tend to output separate types of energy, just my own. I'm happy to demo it. I also work with a lot of people, and can get folks in contact with them for demos of the various types of energy.

And yes, Void is fairly unique and different than most. Just remember that some folks are more unique than others with energy, and whatever it is that Oculus generates for himself, is likely a unique energy type as well. Once I meet him, I'll have a better understanding.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: