AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2019, 06:29:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19895 Posts in 2601 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Healers 101 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Healers 101  (Read 7384 times)
razorblade_recon
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2010, 04:58:46 pm »

Not even sticking my foot in any of that, lol Im all for alterior medicinal cures, but above all an MD should be consulted before you suggest these cures or remedies to others, experement on yourself all you like, but as everyone is different, what works for you may be an unknown allergy to others. Even most of the holistic books have a disclaimer that says "DOES NOT THAKE THE PLACE OF YOUR DOCTOR", there are reasons for that. Happy hunting.
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

A whisper in the wind, heard in the dead of night

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2010, 05:17:42 pm »

For some reason, why does this thread remind me of a "South Park Episode"?

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
razorblade_recon
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 02:11:47 am »

If anyone ever has a quetion about healing something, I am very practiced in natural and I guess Supernatural means of healin, so just ask me if you have a specific problem, whether it be pain, or some kinid of sickness and I'll tell you how to cure it.
I wouldn't recommend advertising how to "cure" people in public unless you wish for people to sue you for impersonating a doctor or malpractice (if by the off chance you are in fact a doctor). You can't legally offer medical advice for how to "cure" someone online.

Sure you can....lol as many times as Ive waived my "Im not a doctor card" in the air, and honestly, if you take any remedy that one stranger tells you over the net at face value without researching it yourself, asking a doctor, or even asking a close friend what they think then I truly feel that you diserve whatever may befall you, I include myself in that example.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: