AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2019, 06:28:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19895 Posts in 2601 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Aura Shifting Discussion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aura Shifting Discussion  (Read 4735 times)
TJ
« on: July 12, 2008, 05:35:22 pm »

Hello everyone, my name is TJ. I have started this topic to inquire if any of you are aware of aura shifting, (changing the appearance, shape, size, or form of your aura).

This skill, however tedious it may seem, is a very usefull talent. With this ability you can attract others of our kind, repel unwanted company, or intimidate the unknowing human aggressor. This is just a short list of the possible uses of this technique.

I have, on several occasions, used this talent to distract attention from myself and others, but enough about myself. I would really like to hear all of your feedback on this subject, so to all my fellow VAMPYRES, please hold no punches. Until my next topic, I bid you all ado. Cool 
ChazZ_Roxas92
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:10:58 am »

Hey! I really want to know how to do that, cuz here in Mexico I can't find anyone like me. I feel really alone, maybe because there's no Alliances, Communities, etc. At least as far as I know. So I have this question: Is this really going to help me find more psivamps? Or it will only make it easier? Please, I hope you can help.
TJ
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 01:35:33 am »

Hi there, Chazz. Yes this ability can help you attract other vamps to you. Because most of our kind can either see or sense auras this talent is very effective when it it is used properly. Look I don't want to be explaining all of this to no one, so if you still interested in learning just write back, O.K..TJ
Nata-Chan
Level 3 Contributor

Love when you can and hate only if you must.

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 03:35:17 pm »

Hm. I'm curious about this too, TJ. Can a non vampire learn this trait as well? I mean, you know what my powers are and all. But I was curious if I, of all people, would be able to use this trait.

I am love, lust, and passion. Love me if you can and hate me if you will. But controll me you will not. ~Nata-Chan~
Nadia115
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 09:09:49 pm »

Hey TJ. Welcome to the group. Out of curiosity, can you see auras?
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 10:21:36 pm »

Most vamps I know that are aware of their aura can shift their pattern, at least to some degree.  Especially those of us that spend any time around other "aware" folks like pagans.  Keeps us from seeming like the black holes of energy that many accuse us of being.

---Mal
TheoneAngel
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 12:48:23 am »

I can see a lot of auras and I need a little more understanding from what you do? I have been working on this!

Grow and let grow...
ariesffa1500
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 02:34:11 am »

Shifting one's aura is also useful if you wish to hide who and what you are from those around you. It can be shifted to make one seem mundane (so to speak). Also older souls (vampire or not) can change the color of their aura to make it seem like they're in a different mood or even to look like another energy type all together.

Especially useful when hiding from the Inquistion or demons or angels or other beings out there that you don't want to notice you. As far as explaining how to do it I'm not sure I can. To me its something I do naturally without any conscious thought or effort. Let me think on that part for a while and I'll see if I can come up with a set of guidelines.

Moderator Note: The topic as presented is not appropriate for discussion on this forum.  If you have any questions about this you may contact a moderator or the administrator. Thank you!

From whence we have come do we once again return. Life and Death are integral parts of the same whole, without one the other does not exist.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Such is true, thus knowledge is power so knowledge corrupts and absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
TJ
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 02:58:53 pm »

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't had time to help on this subject, but now I am here and ready to assist.

First, as far as seeing auras, I have been able to do it from my awakening, but I have honed this gift through keeping a constant flow of energy passing throughout my third eye as well as my physical eyes.

And to try to answer the question of the colors of auras and their wavepatterns, there is no such thing as a typical energy pattern. Everyone that I have ever came into contact with has had their own unique version of what we call auras.

Now by focusing on your own energy, imagine a shape or extension that symbolizes whatever feeling or message you are trying to get across. This process is fairly simple once you get the hang of it, but be warned if you go around another vamp or just someone who is sensitive to energy, whether they are repulsed, intimidated, or attracted to you, in the end, they will know that you have some energetic potential.

Now if you want to seem "mundane" as someone suggested, just focus on constricting your energy to the point that it seems to hug your body and hardly emitting patterns at all.

Well I guess thats all for now. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Until next time, I bid you all ado.
wicthdragon
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 07:54:54 pm »

Can't say. I have ever used this kind of shifting. But I have been wanting to learn how. So I can better my shifting skills. If you have any pointers I would be grateful for them.

And great post by the way.

THE God maker.
TJ
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 09:49:46 am »

Hello again and thank you for your kind words. To start off, I would like for anyone attempting the auric shift to first center themselves by ensuring that you have a healthy flow of energy, you will accomplish this at a faster rate.

And after you get the hang of all the other starting techniques from my earlier posts, try to experiment with this talent and find new ways to apply it, I love nothing more than receiving help on advancing a technique.

So if you have any other queries, please feel free to post another message or, for all you shy ones out there, send me a personal message, I am happy to help. Until next time, I bid you all ado. Grin
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 02:47:40 am »

From what I have experienced, shifting your aura can either be willed or based on a reaction. If I want to shield myself, I just concentrate. If I get startled, my aura will also react in a similar manner. It's very useful.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
TJ
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 09:29:40 am »

That is very true. And that is how I first started on this technique. I used to repulse everyone around me with a variety of natural reactions originating from my aura. But after a while, I learned to control my reactions to new people. And I learned to attract people that I was interested in and repel any unwanted company. Cool
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2008, 03:51:53 am »

I remember when I first learned shielding it became a endurance test. I spent as much time as I could with my shield up, and I had to concentrate through distractions and not let it fall. That was a way I learned to control it very efficiently.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: