AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 09:15:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19893 Posts in 2599 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How Do We Make Things Active Again? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Do We Make Things Active Again?  (Read 917 times)
moonlitanna
Level 2 Contributor

« on: August 18, 2016, 10:34:49 pm »

I have been involved in the community (online and off) since the 90's and I have noticed the last few years is that activity has really dropped off, even below what it was before vampires were cool again in the mid-aughts.

What do you think the community needs to be a solid, living-breathing thing again?
Taris
Level 3 Contributor

Feel free to contact me for discussions.

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 04:41:11 pm »

The community never really dies moonlitanna. Its spurts of activity in most places, some places become active and then strive for months or years and then slowly activity dies down. I know for me most of life is running around busy making sure to keep the bills paid and that my child has what she needs. Times are harder now and activity even in the Physical VC doesnt seem as heavy.

Also, with facebook, a lot more people seem to be opting out of forums. Most seem dead these days Sad

Going back into the shadows again. Hope those within the community can solve what needs to be solved and those new to it can handle it or run while ya can lol.

Back somewhat but still determining if things are fixed >.> XD Can contact me via PM for discussion or hit me up on facebook.
fws98ws6tt
Level 1 Contributor

ziva

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 05:16:26 pm »

yep! seem's dead!

firewolf
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: