AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2017, 05:38:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19890 Posts in 2598 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Religion, Spirituality, & Philosophy  |  Other Religious, Spiritual, & Philosophical Paradigms (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How Many Of You Are Pagan? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Many Of You Are Pagan?  (Read 1471 times)
jpvanir
Level 2 Contributor

Vampyrian TempleUVUP

« on: March 03, 2016, 12:29:28 am »

How many people here are Pagan and what kind of pagan are you? I am very eclectic an believe in several paths of paganism as well as Unitarian Paganism but I have already posted my beliefs

Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 03:17:39 pm »

How many people here are Pagan and what kind of pagan are you? I am very eclectic an believe in several paths of paganism as well as Unitarian Paganism but I have already posted my beliefs

eh.. my leanings, and what solid beliefs I hold are paganistic. I'm generally more agnostic towards beliefs, faith and such things, but what faith I do have, I put towards nature, the universe and natural processes. I hold a sort of faith, that even the metaphysical end of things follows the laws of nature, or mostly so.

Best I can describe, for the time being, I am an Agnostic Pagan, but it is a very very general term and still may not accurately apply to me. I'm still in search of the right religion/path/faith for myself.
jpvanir
Level 2 Contributor

Vampyrian TempleUVUP

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 07:52:32 pm »

I believe in many different gods and goddesses and many different paths

Taris
Level 3 Contributor

Feel free to contact me for discussions.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 05:00:47 pm »

Depends on what you mean by pagan.

paganplay
noun  pa·gan \ˈpā-gən\
Popularity: Top 20% of words
Definition of pagan
:  heathen 1; especially :  a follower of a polytheistic religion (as in ancient Rome)
:  one who has little or no religion and who delights in sensual pleasures and material goods :  an irreligious or hedonistic person
:  neo-pagan

Dictionary definition? Actual pagan belief paths?

Personally I dont follow any deities but I could be considered a pagan by the second definition?

Going back into the shadows again. Hope those within the community can solve what needs to be solved and those new to it can handle it or run while ya can lol.

Back somewhat but still determining if things are fixed >.> XD Can contact me via PM for discussion or hit me up on facebook.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: