AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:22:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Psychic | Tantric | Elemental Vampirism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  New To This 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New To This  (Read 6015 times)
Siada
Level 1 Contributor

« on: April 07, 2014, 02:58:49 PM »

First off, I hope this is an adequate area to post an intro.
My name is Marisa and the concept of vampirism in relation to self is not necessarily new to me, but the actual realization is.  I have spent many years acquiring and analyzing knowledge about energy and the like, and the more I discover the more things make sense.
I am a 25 year old musician/artist new to the Milwaukee area.  I spent the majority of my youth tucked away in the guarded confines of my room.  Despite numerous visits to doctors and whatnot, my continuous ill health went unanswered.  My mother kept me so well locked up and "protected" from the outside world that I never really knew potential until I became an adult and figuratively ran screaming.  Since that day I have not stopped learning and experiencing, and now hold a wealth of different perspectives that help me see the world around me in new ways.
I have always seen hints of the energy that runs through everything, just didn't understand nor did I have anyone to talk to about it.  When I turned 18 was when the energy became extremely apparent, and my awareness and ability to see/feel it grows as I age.
Now to the point.  Poor health has plagued me for my entire life, so relatively recently I decided to do a little experiment since I am now comfortable with my awareness of energy.  After about a week of relative isolation (other than to go to work), my health again began to decline and I became more and more weak, barely able to will myself out of bed by the end.  I called a friend I have known for almost 8 years (figured she would work the best since I was already familiar with her energy and knew I could trust her) and did my best to describe what was going on.  She let me give it a try.  I can honestly say this was the first time I genuinely watched an energy transfer, let alone did it intentionally.  In my drained state I just remember staring at the glowing hum around her and needing it, needing it to the point where it was all I could think about.  At this point my own hum was barely noticeable to myself anymore, thus began the experiment.  I watched as her glow grew and flowed towards me.  I watched the hum around my hands grow, then become almost smokey in nature, then start sparking.  Then I watched as her glow shrank and she became a bit pale and suddenly tired.  By this point I felt as if electricity was pulsing through my entire being, and became so hyper that I couldn't not move.  I ended up dancing for hours and couldn't go to sleep because I was so jazzed.  That was the moment that I realized that this is what I have been doing subconsciously to the people around me my whole life.  They would get lethargic around me and I would get hyped up.
It's not just people either.  Extreme weather makes me feel incredibly charged, thunder storms being my favorite.  If I let myself open in nature it gets to the point where I can feel the trees, the earth, the animals, the sky, the universe.
The problem is if I don't regularly have some sort of intake my health begins its dramatic decline again.  My attempt to find answers has led me here.  My hope is not only to get answers/better understanding, but to also potentially find others that can relate.
Well that is my long-winded intro.  Any sort of advice/information is greatly appreciated.  Also, if anyone is near the Milwaukee area I would love to meet you and have a legitimate conversation.  I prefer actual interactions to virtual.  Tongue
Many thanks in advance!
~Freshly Reborn~
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:33:59 AM »

You are a musician you are in a position that holds you great power. All is energy and music is a great way of changing energies.

Music can make people happy, sad, elated, content etc. You have a gift to adjust the emotions and energy of those around you. And hence you can adjust your feeding grounds.
I used to live close to a dance place and I used to come there. I was friend with one of the DJ's so well I was known. And big parties we're an utter joy. Now I don't do drugs, well coffee and tea and so on but. You know I don't weed, pills, etc. And I could go pretty badly off to a party to return five hours later with more energy then ever. On some big parties I even partook in drinking emotions.. now that gives you a druggy haze in your eyes trust me. Makes people look at you like "You alright?"

As a musician you can set the tone and adjust the energy around you. As vampire you can learn to feed conscienly and hence safe.

These days I feeding during travels. Where I life, holland, we use trains and busses allot. I don't like them allot the energy is dirty but I worked out ways to process the energy I draw to me. Filtering it and processing it to up its quality. It never is as good as going out.. but it certainly allows me to take a half hour break at the train station drinking a coffee while replenishing my energies.

It is a slow process, filtering, processing, feeding, different qualities of life energy and filtering used. The best is like drinking a good wine. The worst well.. I don't use that energy. I filter and process up to relative clean, like drinking water out of the tap clean. It technically is clean but it has a few by products still in it. Maybe I can teach you this trick if you desire.

Anyhow as musician you have a power to effect others. In a bigger way then just everybody. Use it well.

Fear nothing but Fear itself
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: