AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2022, 06:18:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Dealing With The "Beast" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dealing With The "Beast"  (Read 6271 times)
laviah
Level 1 Contributor

~*I accept Who & What I am as a Hybrid*~

« on: April 13, 2008, 04:47:01 PM »

Hi,
I am in need of assistance as much as i can get. You c, i am just awakening as a Hybrid. I know little over feeding from energy, and i have no way of feeding by blood. I am 16 and going to school seems scary to me as I am constantly having thoughts of the most uncivilized feeding way. so pretty much i am all day walking on thin ice with these ppl. And they seem to have an attraction to me that gets them to want 2 b around me....This is going to kill me....I cant even hardly eat without my body rejecting it. Or have to growl in displeassure and make it difficult for me to even place a food product in my mouth!

(sigh) If there is anyone who can direct me to a site that helps with cravings and on how to feed, and even on how to contro; this beast within, i would b much grateful.

~Laviah~
NyteMuse
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »

There are articles on sanguinarius.org and in the forums at VCMB.org on managing cravings and blood substitutes.  I think I made a post somewhere here a month or 2 ago with some of the substitutes I've heard mentioned, if you search around.
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 12:36:10 PM »

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/communitylinks.html

Click on the link that I've provided above. Or you can  look at the top AVA toolbar and locate  a link called "links". It is sandwhiched between "event calender" and "VEWRS/AVEWRS study".

You can click on any of the banners displayed, and you will find a wealth of info right at your fingertips.  VcMb and sanguinarius.org  are indeed awesome sites. Check'em out.

Be nosy--there is also an archived forum here that you might want to peruse.

ariesffa1500
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 12:19:22 AM »

If you have taken the advice of those on here and you still have hunger issues let me know. I might be able to help you think outside the box on the control issue. I know how you feel being a people magnet. People find you charismatic and it awakens the hunger like crazy. Luck to you either way.

From whence we have come do we once again return. Life and Death are integral parts of the same whole, without one the other does not exist.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Such is true, thus knowledge is power so knowledge corrupts and absolute knowledge corrupts absolutely.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

I cant link you out of here, i dont know the links on the other sites, but as far as within here...

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=213.0

thats blood substitutes,

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/forum/index.php?topic=461.0

thats recipies with blood..

theres more stuff in the sang section here....just poke around =)

The best way I know to solve losing control is to meditate..Try to meditate on losing control.....then regaining it...just slowly try to build on that till you can trigger and withdraw from that berserk state...and you will have more control over your hunger and how it relates to it....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 12:15:08 PM »

If you want information I am in almost the same situation and have learned to cope, please contact me.  sfinelli3@yahoo.com

This forum is public. We advise against posting personal contact information. Poster should contact a site moderator if they prefer to have this information censored.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: