AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 21, 2019, 02:38:35 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  General Otherkin Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Fae 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fae  (Read 2005 times)
daeges-eage
Level 1 Contributor

Fae
« on: December 18, 2013, 05:49:46 am »

Okay so I'm fairly new to all of this at the moment.

I recently just met this guy who is pretty certain that I am part Fae. Has anyone here heard of half-fae/half-human beings and/or where can I go to get more *reliable* information on this topic?

What he's told me is that they exist in world next to ours, and that they're a drying breed and often will mate with humans to keep their species alive. Time works completely differently to them. Apparently I simply "look" like a fae, like the typical drawings we've all seen before and those figurines. Which I have to agree is true, but apparently other things such as being very intuitive about people/perceptive, creative, being drawn to magic and finding it comes easily...I can't remember if there were any other things. I have certainly never found simple magic very hard, and am very aware of plants and their magical uses. I prefer to "feel" their energy as opposed to going by a spell book when making magical recipes.

A number of other things from my childhood suggest this to be true as well. I used to have a strange fascination with making my own wands and such, and I spent so much time in the garden "visiting the fairies". I always have had an...obsession as some would say, but I prefer to call it fascination with faeries. Accompanied by an overwhelming sense of not belonging here, and being very distant from people of my own age...okay being very distant from people in general.

I don't know if any of this information is helpful or not, I'm not really sure what I'm looking for in all truth. I just want to know if there's any merit to his presumption.

Also he's not just anybody. He's from the other side of the gate, but inhabits another person's body. He's quite a magical person, and definitely not quite human.

Idk, help??!?
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 12:48:32 am »

Fae bit? Possible in an energetic sense, not physically.

Other guy? May have several past lives, but if he claims to be anything other than human, lying.

Baldur, guard me, that the blows of my enemies may ne'er find purchase gainst the shield of my faith in Asgard. Tyr, guide that my hand be steady and my blade strike true and swift at the enemies of the Allfather.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: