AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 07:11:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Therianthropy & Were (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  New Therian 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Therian  (Read 5396 times)
shadow_girl_9786
Level 1 Contributor

« on: June 21, 2013, 03:00:49 PM »

hi, I'm Emily. I'm a grey and white wolf therian,i have a pack known as shadowfang, i am the alpha female and Rekussu is the alpha male.
the alpha male has several diffrent packs and created an alliance, he stepped down and gave the alliance to me, but we all still think of him as the true leader. we are always looking for lone wolfs and packs who are looking to find some one to ally with,so if you re interested please do not hesitate to contact me, or anyother members through our various social networking sites such as facebook, instagram, tumblr and youtube.also if you own a smart phone (which i know many do) we all use kik;most of us anyways, and that is where we connect the easiest, if you wish to cantact me through there then please do so @gem9786. again The Nightshade alliance is allways looking for lone wolves looking for a friendly home, or any packs who are in need of allies.

-emily the strange-
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 08:41:50 AM »

hi, I'm Emily. I'm a grey and white wolf therian,i have a pack known as shadowfang, i am the alpha female and Rekussu is the alpha male.
the alpha male has several diffrent packs and created an alliance, he stepped down and gave the alliance to me, but we all still think of him as the true leader. we are always looking for lone wolfs and packs who are looking to find some one to ally with,so if you re interested please do not hesitate to contact me, or anyother members through our various social networking sites such as facebook, instagram, tumblr and youtube.also if you own a smart phone (which i know many do) we all use kik;most of us anyways, and that is where we connect the easiest, if you wish to cantact me through there then please do so @gem9786. again The Nightshade alliance is allways looking for lone wolves looking for a friendly home, or any packs who are in need of allies.

First of all, may I ask You, Lady Emily, describe the existence of your inner wolf? what is it? What makes you to call yourself a wolf and what symptoms must a real wolf have?
Secondly, no offense, but you mean your alpha wolf is leading packs behind of a monitor or I'm wrong? and what do you mean by "Pack"? you're only a online group or a face to face meeting is required for joining your pack?
I'm not a therian, I'm just curious and I would be thankful if you answer my questions.
With kind regards and respects,
Kaytan.

~ kaytan

in islam, Satan is called "Shaytan"...
I replaced the first letter of my name ("K") with "sh" of Shaytan, so it became "Kaytan".
shadow_girl_9786
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 10:43:07 AM »

First of all, may I ask You, Lady Emily, describe the existence of your inner wolf? what is it? What makes you to call yourself a wolf and what symptoms must a real wolf have?
Secondly, no offense, but you mean your alpha wolf is leading packs behind of a monitor or I'm wrong? and what do you mean by "Pack"? you're only a online group or a face to face meeting is required for joining your pack?
I'm not a therian, I'm just curious and I would be thankful if you answer my questions.
With kind regards and respects,
Kaytan.

the thing is I do both, I have a pack within my city and across the country some members are even from different parts of the world, I call to my wolf through meditation, no we cannot actually shift into an actual wolf that's impossible, but inside us (my pack members and I ) we believe we have the spirit of a wolf that gives us guidance, and a sense of who we are, the same way you believe youre a demon. face to face isn't required but we do video chats and send pictures and what no to make sure we aren't dealing with pedophiles or anything.

-emily the strange-
kaytan
Level 2 Contributor

I'm a Demon

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »

Smiley

~ kaytan

in islam, Satan is called "Shaytan"...
I replaced the first letter of my name ("K") with "sh" of Shaytan, so it became "Kaytan".
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: