AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2018, 12:47:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19895 Posts in 2601 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Therian Shifting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Therian Shifting  (Read 5899 times)
childofthespiral
Level 4 Contributor

Twitter.com/wolfeloin

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 10:03:41 pm »

I find I'm always aware of the moon's phases, and I don't check up on it on any websites. Hell, for over a year I didn't have internet, and for 6 months I didn't have tv either. We're nearly at first quarter right now. There's also a meteor fantastic shower tomorrow night, supposed to peak at 120 meteors per hour (being signed up to nasa's mailing list told me that, though)

After a long and painful absence, I am finding my way once more back to the arms of Goddess.
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 03:16:09 am »

Greetings unto you Daniel. May the Creator's Moon blessings be upon you⊙

I can completely understand about your connection to the GreatMoon. Even though I am not a Therian such as yourself, I can relate or have an understanding about the Moons effect on one's self.

Despite that, I am totally confused. I had to re-read your post to wrap my head around what I just read. I understand "energies" or "auras". What I don't understand is the human to wolf to wolf to human transition.

You see, I understand taking energy from the moon. It makes your eyesight clearer,  your thinking is better, you body moves easier and quicker even though your Fat, you make less mistakes, wisdom increases, mind is sharper, you can deal with certain people or the public better and I could go on and on from my own level of experience.  But you............how do you change?  Well is it like within yourself, you know what's going on--the exterior is perceived by humans or your average everyday people as to say,"Oh she's just mad about something" or Oh your really chipper tonight or "You know, there is something different about?" Is it sort of like that or rather?

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Danielle
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 05:39:04 pm »

@PBS-

It's a psychological shift, something that can only be noticed by other people as a change in behaviour although it is possible to try and control it so you aren't noticed by anyone who wouldn't know what to look for. I hope that answers your questions Smiley

The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: