AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2020, 08:13:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  03.16.11 - Blood Is Not Psi! - Zerochan 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 03.16.11 - Blood Is Not Psi! - Zerochan  (Read 24544 times)
Octarine Valur
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »

Hey Cheri Wink

*Looks for "like" button*  Cheesy

We drink the darkness
In the night,
We drink the darkness
That smothers light.
legardored
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 06:10:25 pm »

If anyone is interested in those examples of nutrients just let me know, I will drag the books out when I get home for them.

Cheri that is very kind of you, I would love to hear more about it  Smiley

RKCoon
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 08:16:49 pm »

Im going to be eye gougingly blunt about this --

Blood has substance behind it, and therein lies the possibility that there is some form of craving for it. THe same cannot be said for energy (at this point).

Automotive Necromancer
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 09:38:40 pm »

Also, Pink lady, do you HONESTLY expect me to reference every instance in which it was claimed we all suck energy? That's a bit of a tall order, don't you think?

You could point the camera on yourself and state what you believe, or reference a specific instance of someone claiming to need energy. I'm disinclined to read anything that begins with the author speaking on the behalf of an unidentified mass of people.

Furthermore, my age has nothing to do with this.

Your age has everything to do with it. I was about your age when I joined the elist that I now moderate. I've read several of my old posts and I've always noticed how I changed my stance on things every week, and yes, I was an unlikable little fuck back then too. Some things don't change. I make a point to mention your age because your opinions will change with age and experience. (That and you seem to be proud of your youth and ability to tell it like it really is, two hilariously incongruous stances.)

Make your opinions of people based on actions, not how many times we've ridden this dirtball around the sun.

So, let's recap. You were interviewed by a writer for Associated Content, you wrote an aforementioned rant stating the obvious to those who knew and didn't care, you wrote a group manifesto as an individual, you got together with four other people to write a vision stat
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 08:27:04 am »

Zerochan,

Your statements only apply if you take your opinions as fact.

The theory of the two being linked is just as valid currently as them being not.  Most likely, there are cases ranging from blood deficiencies to spiritual ones which apply a gradient of causes between the two.

Right now, you are complaining about others making unfounded assumptions as fact ny doing the same thing yourself.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
deacongray
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 09:23:29 am »

Im going to be eye gougingly blunt about this --

Blood has substance behind it, and therein lies the possibility that there is some form of craving for it. THe same cannot be said for energy (at this point).

E=MC2         

Also, why is Zerochan's age only an issue when she says things that people disagree with?  People were all about her community unity post if I remember correctly, but since she's deviating from the party line, her age is suddenly an issue?  WTF.
I never once mentioned Age... in my original post…

There is a serious misunderstanding that simply because someone has learned to regurgitate the popular rhetoric means they are insightful or bright, or very mature for their age.  Saying what people seem to want to hear, or writing an article about a issue that people are currently engaged with, does not make one exceptional.
I disagreed with her not based on her age, but based on what I feel is a limited understanding based on the words of a few very loud people. To disregard or even fail to consider that just because a few people are screaming their belief system, and rolling their eyes and scoffing indignantly at anyone who doesn’t pull their line, is essence of teenage thinking. I could care less what the persons age is…gods know we have enough 30 something people in here that think and speak like 14 year old girls…

Zerochan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 10:20:53 am »

As I said previously, this was my opinion, and you have every right to disagree with me. However, my age should not be the sole factor in that. Some of have said that you would not mind my opinions from someone who was older. What would the difference be? Just because I'm under twenty, does not mean that I should blindly devour whatever popular rhetoric is tossed at me. I posted this here only as MY opinion on the matter, and to spark discussion.

Also, on the whole E=MC2 thing in relation to blood and energy, I respectfully disagree, because energy feeding does not replace my blood need, and vice versa.
deacongray
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 11:11:53 am »

I didn't mentioned your age in my first response.

You have ever right to your opinion, even if it just happens to mimick the popular rhetoric down to the letter. The very fact that you didn't even consider in your writing that other sangs might not hold the same opinion as you, is what I HOPE is a sign of your youth rather then your arrogence. This is the simple truth. There is no united theory of Sang Feeding. Some Sangs DO believe it has to do with the energy in the blood. Some Sangs believe it has to do with some chemical in the blood, some sangs believe it has to do with something that will never be known or understood, but still plainly makes them better then PSI vamps, because there is red stuff involved.

You do have the right to say the exact same thing as half a dozen others who seem to feel that it is THERE theory or stupid, retarded, self delisional, thinking.

You want the PSI Sang stuff to stop...stop writing about it. Because I have not seen many articles from PSI vamps as of late bolstering this drama, but I think pretty much all vamps are getting sick of the constant rehashing of it in the attempt not to build conversation, but to build opposition and drama. I mean hell, most of the posts you have made have been rants, or proclaimations, or Opions directed at the community, how in the world can you be surprised the community pays attentioned then disagrees? I would say the opposite is true...you are looking for the attention.
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 11:33:07 am »

Deacon and pinklady are right Zerochan....but, i do applaud you for atleast trying to learn(unlike many other retards)
just because you are Sang does not mean that we (other sangs) agree with you...personally I hate the sang / psi bull shit.. And the whole "we need laws and rules" crap
In a nut shell, live Your life.... And speak from personal experience.
Being a vampire is not a one size fits all...
Good luck
Cheri
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 02:21:22 pm »

Cheri that is very kind of you, I would love to hear more about it  Smiley

Sorry  I have not gotten this up yet, recovering from oral surgery and  not 100% yet. I will get that info up soon.
legardored
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2011, 07:51:57 pm »

Please take all the time you need Cheri. Recovery is far more important just take it easy.
theUVUP
Level 2 Contributor

Rev. JP Vanir

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 12:44:39 am »

Your opinions are like your asshole, shit comes through it. The Vampire Community is made up of all sorts of people, some who hematophage to others that work energy primarily and those in the middle. No one in this community is greater or smaller than you and neither are you greater or smaller then them. There is no need to start a fight about who or what kind of energy a Vampire needs to survive because everyone is different.

Lillith: You are awesome, LOL. I have only one thing to say "A Vampyre is just a Vampyre, enough with the stupid labels already; all you are doing is limiting yourselves"

I believe all Vampyres are what they consider HYBRID? We are Vampyre and we are human  being as our bodies are human. When I first awakened I was sure I was just "sanguine" (as you call it; though I chose not to) and I suffered until I noticed I could also feed psychically and only because of that I am somewhat ok but always needing more energy. Blood is a very rare thing esp now a days with all the blood born pathogens. I cannot see how anyone can afford to just be "sanguine"? I understand not everyone knows how to do it but it can be learned. I just hate to see other Vampyres suffer health problems, headaches, and extreme fatigue because they do not feed enough. Your body will suffer for it. I personally suggest learning to feed all ways to keep yourself safe. Just a suggestion. Energy is everywhere and in ever living thing; therefore you take it in when you feed regardless...

theUVUP
Level 2 Contributor

Rev. JP Vanir

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 12:49:56 am »

I forgot to add on the last sentence of the original post. Why must we always blame the psychic Vampyres. If you claim to be both why pick sides and blame the psy's? No one type of Vampire is too blame; that is why we have this so called "Psi-Sang war" to begin with; BLAME

legardored
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 08:57:34 am »

Why must we always blame the psychic Vampyres. If you claim to be both why pick sides and blame the psy's? No one type of Vampire is too blame; that is why we have this so called "Psi-Sang war" to begin with; BLAME

Because if people have nothing to be negative about, they have to look at themselves. We rather create a fight than be confronted with our own negative sides. Next to the feeling we must have people who we can look up to, and who we can look down to. Even if we want equality for all people. Most try at least to minimize this behavior and some don't. I don't think we ever will give up this behavior I am no better. I really don't think the subject even matters it could be about anything just aslong as it keeps people busy.
And so I can place a rather big bet that even if this fight ends, we will have another one in line to take it over. ( I really should bet)
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 12:27:27 pm »

Why must we always blame the psychic Vampyres. If you claim to be both why pick sides and blame the psy's? No one type of Vampire is too blame; that is why we have this so called "Psi-Sang war" to begin with; BLAME

Because if people have nothing to be negative about, they have to look at themselves. We rather create a fight than be confronted with our own negative sides. Next to the feeling we must have people who we can look up to, and who we can look down to. Even if we want equality for all people. Most try at least to minimize this behavior and some don't. I don't think we ever will give up this behavior I am no better. I really don't think the subject even matters it could be about anything just aslong as it keeps people busy.
And so I can place a rather big bet that even if this fight ends, we will have another one in line to take it over. ( I really should bet)

Lol +1

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: