AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:56:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How In Touch With The AEther Are You? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How In Touch With The AEther Are You?  (Read 7338 times)
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« on: March 11, 2011, 07:56:39 AM »

Hello. I have recently been working quite a bit on my energy manipulation. Being a fire type, I often find that I am forced to absorb more energy than I produce. My knowledge of my energies was suppressed as a child, therefore my ability to "touch" the AEther is not as advanced as it should be. My gaining any knowledge is probably due to having had an entity of some sort latch on and siphon energy from me earlier in life. I managed to find a way to make it leave me, but ever since, I have been all but unable to get my pathways back to full operating capacity. I would love to find a way to dispel any residual effects from said entity. Any suggestions or comments? Post your opinions.

Baldur, guard me, that the blows of my enemies may ne'er find purchase gainst the shield of my faith in Asgard. Tyr, guide that my hand be steady and my blade strike true and swift at the enemies of the Allfather.
Dreading Willow
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 01:47:18 AM »

Yeah, I know a way. It might be difficult, however, given your tendency to 'absorb' anything that comes your way. I can probably bypass it if I focus more intently and get you to try and be in neutral state and if I shift my energy from 'pulsing waves' to 'binding strings'; I have yet to do that near you. Worst case scenario, there are ideas I have that could work. I do not want to over-power you however. Whereas you have only recently begun working with this, I've been doing it most of my life.
But before I do any of that I need to 'feel' how your energy flows. It requires focus on my part, and a bit of a warm up so I can move around barriers meant to keep me from getting instantly overwhelmed with feedback. I'd also like to try and get a measure on your chakras. Visuddha is probably strong on you- Muladhara might be as well.

Though, seriously dude, you should have asked me if you needed any help. You see me often enough.

Madness is a page that words will not stick to.
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »

True enough. I honestly wasn't expecting you to post on this though. There are probably at least 1,000 new posts every day. How you found this one is beyond me. But I ask you for enough already, I didn't want to burden you with anything else.

Baldur, guard me, that the blows of my enemies may ne'er find purchase gainst the shield of my faith in Asgard. Tyr, guide that my hand be steady and my blade strike true and swift at the enemies of the Allfather.
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 01:14:36 PM »

By the way. Go to Gaia.

Dreading Willow
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 11:44:38 PM »

It is me. It is the internet. I can find things. Besides, I lurk this particular forum since it pertains to me.

I really don't mind- in fact the reason I haven't done much energy teaching/training with you is twofold. I don't want to overpower you, because I have yet to fully get myself into a state of working with energy, and because I didn't want to push. It is not draining to me at all to work with energy. It can be weird, and give me an odd feeling if I'm not careful when dealing with large quantities, but it passes pretty quickly and isn't inherently unpleasant. The sensation is just... Peculiar. It's like I'm solid but not quite so, and every part of me is comfortably warm.
Like I said, I have ideas. Next time you are over I'll talk to you about them. I want to see how you interact with a variety of energy sources.
In the meantime, keep your energy inside yourself. If you try to send it out only send out a probing amount you can quickly detach/yank back in, whichever works for you. I have a hard time detaching my energy (see: I haven't figured out any method that works to do so), so I'm good at 'pulling' it back in.

Madness is a page that words will not stick to.
Tensou Akebimaru
Level 4 Contributor

I like milkshakes.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

I wish I could pull energy back in. I can only detach, period.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: