AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 11:12:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  General Otherkin Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Calling All Guardians 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Calling All Guardians  (Read 42059 times)
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 11:18:15 AM »

I can tell you only what I have channeled, though I do not know which information is true and which is false, which is valid and which is simply my imagination. There is a group of people, human beings, on this planet, that exist in various sects, and in different modes of expression, who are either awakened psi's or magickal users, both inside the lodges and outside the lodges, individual and in groups, who continually try to keep the balance of magickal order. I say order in the sense that these groups are aware of portals and other energy centers, that could allow certain energies into our world and cause severe conflict in the magickal realm. The problem, especially now that there are so many books on magick, is that if someone does the right invocation or evocation, at the right time, but for all the wrong reasons, they could allow very negative energies into the world that could effect all of us spiritually. The guardians that exist in this realm operate on the earthly plane, but there are some guardians who have advanced to the point that they can completely leave their body, and so travel and communicate with the guardians that exist in the astral realm. These guardians that exist in the astral realm operate also on the same principle, making sure that certain doors do not get opened, and a certain level of order and balance is maintained.

They do not allow just anyone to become a guardian and it is a serious oath, as it means a life of in many ways of complete selflessness, and morality, as there are certain magickal acts that are forbidden. The other issue is that the Order, if you want to call it an Order, is extremely secretive. In fact, what I am telling you now is not common knowledge, most people do not even realize that these people are actively doing this, and even if they did realize they were doing it, they would just chalk it up as a religion or cult doing meaningless rituals and having secret societies for no reason.

I understand their basic reasoning for what they do, but they kind of annoy me as they act like the astral police, and are constantly monitoring all magickal action. They could give people a break now and then, and allow people to have a little more freedom in what they do, but their intentions are mainly good. I think generally they put up with a lot more than I probably would given the same situations.

My take is that you might be thinking too close to home.

I would guess, that many guardians are so on a spiritual level, and not a physically conscious one.

You talk a bit of order and limitations.. which I dont personally associate with agents of balance either, but rather angelics.

But that is just me and my perspective. Wink

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
darkwitch
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 04:21:32 PM »

I use to work at a convent.  When I started I got an odd feeling about a few of the Nuns.  I thought to my self they were sentinels.  I have no idea why I thought that.  I need to google that word and see if sentinels r like guardians.  Does anyone have any thoughts on that issue?
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 09:40:37 PM »

I think, considering the inaccuracies of the human language, the two terms could be used synonymously.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
darkwitch
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2011, 06:55:26 AM »

I googled the definitons finally.  Interesting.  But the odd thing is when I had that thought about the nuns i didnt even use that word before or oviously knew the meaning.  It wasnt all the nuns just specific ones.  Each for different reasons.  I resigned my position there in that convent because and I know it sounds weird.  It was being taken over by a not so low level deamonic force.  I actually saw the gray mist go from one employee or Nun to the next.  They had forsaken their vows and abandoned their bond with their God.  I wondered if that convent was targeted because the the special Nuns there.  One night I heard the voice of a Nun asking for help.  She had passed awhile back.  I also heard a growling noise and the awlful smell of evil.  Not being of their faith I felt helpless to help her.  I did what I could and I think perhaps her spirit escaped.  Before that incident I saw the spirit of the founding Nun.  I felt bad about leaving the Nuns to their fate but in many ways I think they invited it in.  An atmosphere of bitterness and an attittude of demanding the wealth of the world for their prior years of service.  Occassionally I see them in the community and they look so drained.  Almost like walking dead.  I never say a word I just keep walking.  Its been over a year since I resigned there and still I am coping with the residual affects of working in that atmosphere.  After that experience I know for a certainty I am not a Guardian.  I lack the strength to endure the full force of evil.
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 11:37:36 PM »

Greetings unto you Ca tori
I can relate to your situation on the job. I as well can wear Gothic/Mediterranean style jewelry, the color black with big long hair and not be asked to remove or take off anything. I read and study my Bible and Vampire Books out in the open without any restrictions due to my strong sense of awareness and work ethics. But I must say, your status, responsibilities and outlandish plus pericings are highly unusual acceptance under the restricted/judgemental job code. Of course by reading your post, this is due to your Vampiric Energy in addition to what is stated in your post.

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 12:59:34 AM »

After reading all of your post, I am coming into a full understanding about "OtherKin" & "Guardians". I know I may sound repetitive, but I am so thankful for this membership. I wish I had this knowledge years ago. Confusion, frustrations, doubts and unanswered secrets in my life would never have manifested. So I guess.............better late, than never.
I have had a angelic vist as a child. Two in my adult life so far. And a continuous angelic presence every now and then. I have also had a brief and I mean BRIEF encounter with one from the "darkened side".
I have seen the movie "Legion", I was quite moved. There are small minor aspects and scenes that pertain to my life which I will not reveal.
I understand one member(I forget who) on the 2nd page, posted that you cannot "awaken" to "Guardianship". Others posted similar to having the "Guardian" aspect within them.
I am a Vampire Lifestyler, Blackswan and future Blood Donor. My "Awakening" to Guardianship or having Guardian traits happened to me years ago before I ever knew anything about Vampires, OtherKin, Fae, Werewolves, the Community or even Atlantic Vampire Alliance. Avoiding was and is impossible due to my heritage. (NO-wealth, NO royalty, NO race, NO secret society) It's just that NOW ON APRIL 28th, between 8pm-1am, I NOW AT THIS MOMENT, I NOW come to a ever evolving understanding.

Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:52 AM »

My "Awakening" to Guardianship or having Guardian traits happened to me years ago before I ever knew anything about Vampires, OtherKin, Fae, Werewolves, the Community or even Atlantic Vampire Alliance. Avoiding was and is impossible due to my heritage. (NO-wealth, NO royalty, NO race, NO secret society) It's just that NOW ON APRIL 28th, between 8pm-1am, I NOW AT THIS MOMENT, I NOW come to a ever evolving understanding.

I NEED TO REEDITED MY POSTED STATMENT FROM ABOVE. SINCE I CANNOT DO SO, I THEN MUST POST ANOTHER. AFTER READING MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF OTHERKIN ON VARIOUS WEBSITES, I HAVE REALIZED THAT I AM NOT A GUARDIAN. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY REINCARATED DREAMS OR VISIONS OF ME AS AN ANGEL. I HAVE NO PAST MEMORIES OF LEADING A LIFE AS A GUARDIAN ANGEL OF ANY KIND. I HAVE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD. AGAIN, I NOTHING COME TO MIND.THEREFORE, "THE AWAKENING" OF APRIL 28 MAY NOT BE UNTO A GUARDIAN BUT UNTO INNER HEART, MIND, SPIRIT, LIFE AND HERITAGE.

BUT DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND, I MY MIND AND HEART IS OF THE OTHERKINSHIP. I JUST HAVE TO SEARCH WITHIN MYSELF TO FIND THE TRUTH.

Alyssasidhe
Level 2 Contributor

Looking for Home

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »

Well, speaking from my experience, Demonics are those that, while having something of a similar energy to angelic, dont have predilection to serving any deity, in fact, they generally have much more free will than what angelics do.  angelics further tend to be a fairly narrow collection of individuals; by that i mean that despite their human bodies and spirits, angelics tend to have very similar mind sets and behavioral patterns, where as demonics cover a much larger spectrum.  I would also point out I am personally not sold on the entire 'fallen angel = demonic' bit; i think that while angelics might like to CALL those that disagree with whom/what they serve as demonic to try and distinguish themselves from that which they find distasteful, there ultimately is not much difference at all.  Demonics tend to be very individualistic, free to do as they wish, and are highly varied in how they are - angelics, in my experience, when it comes down to it, all have the same clutch onto their 'leader' and the ideals revovling around such an individual.

So essentially demons are considered disgraceful in the same sense that Ronin are considered disgraceful. That's an interesting way of putting it.

I'm one of the crazy ones. I guess that makes me lucky.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: