AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:24:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Dreams & Visions (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Weird Dragon Person Dream 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Weird Dragon Person Dream  (Read 3271 times)
Kim
Level 3 Contributor

« on: January 30, 2011, 04:48:03 AM »

My dream happened between about 3am-3:20am:
I was laying half awake and half asleep, kind of drifting in and out (watching the clock from time to time) and I saw something out of the corner of my eye and it was about 6 or 7 feet tall. It tapped my boyfriend on the forehead once; as if to see if he was awake or if he'd respond. He didn't (he was out). Then it came over to my side of the bed and just stood there watching us for awhile and I saw what it was. It looked real (non cartoonish), its skin had a reddish tint and the skin didn't look like a human's skin, it looked like a snake's skin, but rougher. It had a head like a European dragon, but the snout was much shorter, and it didn't have horns, but its skin kind of made a crown of spikes around its face. It had a human torso but it's arms had spikes on the elbows and its hands had claws and it's feet looked like a dragon's feet, but it didn't have a tail. It scratched me a bit, like it was doing the same to me like what it did to my boyfriend. Then it scratched 3 more times in different places, and I got a feeling like it wanted my attention so that I could get my boyfriend's attention, but it wasn't in a needy way, it was more like how a greatly respected elderly person patiently and calmly gets someone's attention. But the thing in my dream wasn't solid, it was like it was just made out of energy but I could see energy radiating off of it. It was like just with one look anyone could tell that this thing was powerful, it's like power and respect was just oozing from it. None of it was solid until it touched me but only the part that touched me became solid. Then I sat up and woke up my boyfriend and I saw the thing slowly take a few steps backwards and kneel against the corner of the room closest to the bed.
It was SUCH a weird dream.

Only in death can we be together forever
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: