AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 07:32:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Psychic | Tantric | Elemental Vampirism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Symbiotics 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Symbiotics  (Read 3338 times)
Mala Suerte
Level 1 Contributor

« on: January 26, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

how many do you know?

are you one?

and what effects do you have on others/donors?

I am one, and i haven't personally met any others in or around me, and i don't know if they are rare or not.

as for effects, i've fed from peopl eat a distance, froma friend of mine, removing her bad energies as she spoke to me about her problems that she was having, and the more she spoke, the more releaved she became,  she had went from being in tears on the phone, to being happy and content.

Most people around me don't stay mad for long, or depressed ect... or begin to feel better health wise... unless i hit a point that i call "full" on an energy level, where either one i get hyper active and energetic, or the emotion i have take begin to affect me negatively [me loosing my temper or feeling sad]

[moderators if i have posted this in the wrong area please move it]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: