AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 07:47:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Third Eye Chakra & Energy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Third Eye Chakra & Energy  (Read 1652 times)
HarukosHellKitten
Level 2 Contributor

Owned and Loved

« on: January 17, 2011, 09:53:28 pm »

Hi. I was wondering what's the whole deal with the third eye.

I was at the airport Jan. 10th waiting for my flight from Philly to San Diego. I was sitting down waiting for the people to say that our flight was boarding and I was very sleepy. I started to nod off.

But every time I started to fall asleep I would feel as if there was an eye in my forehead and I could feel it blinking!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me or at least guide me to the answers I seek.

And I have another question for a friend of mine (she's too busy to make an account)

She says that she sees ripples, fog, lights, dark spots, swirls and clear fog.

I myself have seen the fog, and dark spots.

She wants to stop seeing that because it unnerves her. She describes it as being like the ocean in the sky with different ripples on top of others and different shades and textures, for ever ripple and different movements and sometimes the clear fog.

She was wondering if there was a way to either stop it completely or just "dim" it down.

Thanks

HHK

"Look down at me, you see a fool. Look up at me, you see your Lord. Look straight at me, you see yourself." - Charles Manson

[IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRE SATANAS EXCELSI!]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: