AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2020, 07:39:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  01.10.11 - Message From Grand Duchess Nessa - House Of Ma'at (Dissolved) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: 01.10.11 - Message From Grand Duchess Nessa - House Of Ma'at (Dissolved)  (Read 13017 times)
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« on: January 11, 2011, 02:03:36 am »

A Message From Grand Duchess Nessa
January 10, 2011

Hello! This is who you know as Grand Duchess Nessa.

I wanted to announce to everybody that I have recently accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior! The forum here will no longer exalt anything or anybody but the Lord Jesus Christ. To everyone who has been misled and deceived by the lies told by myself and others, I am truly sorry. I hope and pray that you also will find the Lord Jesus Christ.

All it takes is to believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is the Lord, that he has the power and willingness to forgive you of your sins, and call on Him by name.

In tenth chapter of the book of Romans in the Bibles, it says: "That if you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame. For there is no difference between Jew and Gentilethe same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

You see, whether or not we are vampires, satanists, witches, or whatever, the Jesus Christ died for us all just the same.

In Romans 5:8 it says: "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." You see, we are all sinners. We have all fallen short of God's Glorious standard, and because of that, we are deserving of eternal death and separation from the Father. He is HOLY. He is so clean and spotless that we can't even be in His presence! That's why He sent His son, Jesus, in order to take the penalty of our sins.
You see, Jesus lived the life we should have lived, and died the death that we should die, but DON'T HAVE TO! PRAISE GOD!!

Renounce the lies that the devil has been feeding you, and turn your eyes to Jesus and put your trust and faith into Him and Him alone. If you would like more information on getting out of the VC and to seek deliverance from the lies of the enemy, check out this website: http://www.sw-mins.org/Deliverance_ministries.htm

I love you with the love of the Lord. God Bless you.

1 Timothy, 6:11-16... "But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses. In the sight of God, who gives life to everything, and of Christ Jesus, who while testifying before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which God will bring about in his own timeGod, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever."

http://www.billygraham.org/specialsections/steps-to-peace/steps-to-peace.asp

Independent Verification:  Was this e-mail sent by you earlier?

Actually, it was sent by the Pastor of my Church who is taking down my site and he sent out a message to everyone who is on my site. I am a Christian now and have excepted the Lord Jesus as my personal savior. He has changed my life and set me free. I hope that you are not offended and just know that I respect everyone in the community as a whole. I have just found my happiness with the Lord Jesus now. Hugs and Kisses. Your friend forever, Nessa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031864521

Anyone who is from my site, this will be the letter that you shall receive from the email that was sent out. Just know that I have not turned my back on anyone in the community, I have just choicen a different path on my walk with the Lord Jesus Christ. Please read this email and note this is what I feel and believe in...God bless you all and I hope you all understand.x

Nessa Harbidge
It is finished, my site is officially dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ and all his righteousness. Praise the Lord, The House of Ma'at is NO longer and now it is the HOUSE of the Lord Jesus Christ. Praise the LORD! Please except my wishes and I still love everyone in the Community, I have just choice to worship the Lord Jesus Christ now. xxxx
39 minutes ago

Octarine Valur
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 02:28:33 am »

Another one bites the dust... what a shame. :Smiley

We drink the darkness
In the night,
We drink the darkness
That smothers light.
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 03:05:06 am »

hmm.. interesting..
What's so bad about the vampire community though? i mean, as far as christianity, other than it not being christianity.
I mean there are people from all sorts of religions in the community, doesn't mean that the community itself, or believing you need to take blood or energy from someone to function properly is a religion.
I mean sure, people believe they get what they need every day because they believe in their god and/or savior. but who's to say that's all vampires really need?
it doesn't always (most times) work like that.
People get better from all sorts of things every day, and claim it is because of God. Try telling that to all the cancer patients. Some things just don't happen and can't be done.

I believe it also mentions somewhere in the christian bible (i could find the quote if you'd like) that God is no longer ruling this world. Satan is. He was cast out of heaven, down to earth. So who's really listening to your prayers?

=/ Christianity is complicated and i have very poor memory. There's more to it.. like if you pray through Jesus it's supposed to get your message to God better but he's only watching or listening and not actually actively doing anything right yet. that's what the time of judgment (end of this system of things) or whatever is for.
Octarine Valur
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 03:11:30 am »

If she's just made her own personal choice and decided to shuffle off and stop calling herself a vamp, then fine - more power to her. I believe in freedom of conscience and religion too, so that's just fine by me.

However...

What I don't like is where this may be going. Her statement appears to indicate that she is looking at this "conversion" as some kind of "reformed vampire" or even *shivers* "ex-vampire"... and the involvement of this "pastor" of hers appears to indicate some kind of attempt to infiltrate and even "convert" other members of the VC...

Lol - no wonder the Romans viewed Christians as dangerous... maybe that's because they are. Blind faith combined with ignorance and weak will always are.

We drink the darkness
In the night,
We drink the darkness
That smothers light.
SangSavvy
Level 3 Contributor

Love is Always Fate's decision.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 03:40:23 am »

We've all got different paths.  I hope she finds what she's looking for. 
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 03:57:26 am »

i guess some of you newbs have never chatted with vabion before...
bottom line its her house.... her choice... end of bitchin..
like sang savy said... i wish her the best
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 06:43:41 am »

I wish her the best.

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2011, 07:02:44 am »

I suppose we could see if there's something in there influencing her and remove it. Some critters can pack a hell of a punch, and if the person is having a particularly bad day at the time, it can use that to gain entry.

Those of you that know her (I don't), and know how to purge out nasties, go for it. Maybe we'll see a sudden about-face.

Some religious fanatics are hosts and go around infecting lots of people, thinking its Gawd...Westboro Baptist is a good example, scan him sometime and you'll see.

Anyhow, there's no harm in looking for, and trying to purge out something that doesn't belong in there.

paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 07:13:50 am »

Arcane, I think that is a little inappropriate.

This is a religious choice.  Yes, I agree, there is some signs of cult like behaviour.. but that is not uncommon for born agains.  Been there, done that, made the t-shirts.  Sometimes, people make choices you dont like, and there is no external factor to it whatsoever.  The VC certainly dosnt need press where it could be interpreted that we are advocating metaphasical action to convert her back. 

Free will, man.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Akasha
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2011, 07:14:04 am »

I'm sorry to see the House of Ma'at go, but I wish Nessa all the best and hope she continues down the path that's right for her.

arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2011, 07:24:52 am »

Arcane, I think that is a little inappropriate.

This is a religious choice.  Yes, I agree, there is some signs of cult like behaviour.. but that is not uncommon for born agains.  Been there, done that, made the t-shirts.  Sometimes, people make choices you dont like, and there is no external factor to it whatsoever.  The VC certainly dosnt need press where it could be interpreted that we are advocating metaphasical action to convert her back. 

Free will, man.

Some things are choice, others are not. All I'm advocating is investigation and removal of entities. If there's something in her that is influencing her decision then its not 'free will' or 'conscious choice'.

House of Ancients has dealt extensively with entities, and we are willing to train others in such matters. Mind you, not all such beings are harmful, but many are.

The topic of Entities is one of those few taboo topics in the oec and vvc that everyone ducks and hides from discussing openly. Yet many of the most respected elders in the communities know full well about such beings, and will discuss it with folks in private.

masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 07:32:17 am »

I will set my watch on a few years before she returns *smirk*

And why ought a house then to be resolved is a house not all the members and not just its leaders. Leaders should never be not replaceable!

Fear nothing but Fear itself
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 07:41:01 am »

That's a good point Masticina.

In most vamp houses, the leader in the center of a web of energy connections to each member. Technically, all the member's wishes should stabilize the mindset of the head of it. Assuming there's stability in the house. The members should be able to 'pull' on the head to realign them, unless that person is immune to such things.

As to the head being irreplaceable, because they tend to be the center of all things and energy focus, when they leave, houses tend to disintegrate. This is unlike a mundane organization where when one head leaves another steps in. In these cases, its often the head that everyone is focused on, rather than the purpose of the organization.

Overwhelming power in personality/energy/sexuality/etc. Whatever that head brings to the house, that's what everyone focuses on.

Certainly not a good thing for an ongoing organization.

masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 08:07:19 am »

So when the spider leaves the web the web is dissolved.

A shame really but those who desire can rebuild their own small part of the web. But yeah in the vampire community like many other "dark" communities it seems that we are drawn to strong personalities. That willing become the center. As if the predator in us leads us to such.

Her members or of course now ex-members will find their way. Lets hope the archives are given to those who have a good heart at the Vampire Community so that it can provide this and the future vampires with the information.

Fear nothing but Fear itself
RKCoon
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 09:26:45 am »

Well, in all honesty, I cant say I am surprised. Ma'at had a rather bad reputation of causing a considerable amount of drama in its area, and this seems, to me, to be a way of trying to avoid the repercussions of it. I do get a chuckle outta Arcane's wording though.

Automotive Necromancer
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: