AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2020, 08:14:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  AVA Discussion: What Issues Are Important To Vampires & The Vampire Community? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Which of the following topics are most important to you; that is to say what you'd like to see discussed on a wide scale?  Choose three (3) topics total from the sections of Awareness, Discussion, & Education.
Awareness: Media & Public Understanding Of Vampirism - 21 (17.4%)
Awareness: Polarizing & Narcissistic Egos Within The Vampire Community - 14 (11.6%)
Awareness: Subversive Vampire Cults & Dangerous Activities - 8 (6.6%)
Discussion: Increased Social Networking Within The Vampire Community - 15 (12.4%)
Discussion: Psi-Sang War & Settling Conflict Over Feeding Difference - 14 (11.6%)
Discussion: Vampire Rights & Hate Prevention - 6 (5%)
Education: Defining Vampirism & Vampire Identity - 9 (7.4%)
Education: Health Related Concerns (Physical & Mental) - 13 (10.7%)
Education: Vampirism Research (Sociological & Medical) - 21 (17.4%)
None Of The Above (Please List Other Topics In Thread) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: AVA Discussion: What Issues Are Important To Vampires & The Vampire Community?  (Read 19878 times)
Nightshade
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 03:26:30 pm »

Being New the 3 most important topics to me are (1) Discussion: Increased Social Networking Within the Vampire Community. I would like to know about get togethers were I can meet others like me and discuss different topics and also things such as open houses like the House of kheperu does where they hold classes and things that teach others who are newer. That house however is in Ohio and is a long way for me to travel from GA. (2) Education: Defining Vampirism and Vampire Identity. (3) Education: Health Related Concerns. Because from reading what I have so far I have many of the same problems and symptoms as others when I dont feed and this is helpful for me to know.

NightShade

NightShade
Facebook: You can find me under Brandi LaMere
Yahoo Messenger: Shorty0062000
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 08:31:00 am »

So I have done
There are many issues these days that we have to deal with. I haven't given support to "dealing with the egos' Because lets be fair in ANY community of born hunters EGO flares up. Hell even amongst communities of sheep and goats there are big Egos.

Maybe best is if we just learn how to deal with such. You can't get rid of the EGO... but you can work on ways to deal with it!

Fear nothing but Fear itself
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: