AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 07:01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  11.10 - Conversations With Real Vampires - John Edgar Browning - Deep South Mag 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 11.10 - Conversations With Real Vampires - John Edgar Browning - Deep South Mag  (Read 14663 times)
Dantess
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 12:45:22 AM »

Ok I slightly find the no word comment as just a tad bit immature if you don't like what I wrote sorry I was not trying to hurt anyones feeling just making a statement, which everyone has the right to do incase some forget that!

I Live for Love.
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 01:10:38 AM »

well the nuts as of late...and your correct Dantess... it adds to the drama and"hollywood" crap
Honestly I don't think people will ever be ready for us, pluss in the end what does it matter? all that should matter is that we know who we are, and for why do they always interview nuttcases well because people love chaos look at the movies we watch and also it doesn't help that they want to make us look crazy.
Nadia115
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »

Dantess, Jayant had words posted, but he went back and took it all out. Basically erased his own responses. He has done this a good bit of times in other subjects.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: