AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 11:46:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Utah Vamps 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Utah Vamps  (Read 3016 times)
HighPriestesschar
Level 2 Contributor

« on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »

Merry Meet, if you live in Utah, particularly Utah and Juab counties. You are Welcome to Join Star Coven of Wicca. We Welcome all, that are different. I know Utah County is a place that makes it hard for you to be you. if you are psychic, Wiccan, a pagan, a Vampire, and more. see our site http://sites.google.com/site/officialstarcovenofwiccaandwpa or email me High Priestess Char Norton @ charnorton@aol.com And I will send meeting dates, classes, events and so much more, in Utah you don't have to feel alone. Mormons are not the only ones one out there to turn to. you don't have to change who you are to fit in someone else's mold. Be yourself with others like you. We are a family clan and will treat you as family. that's my promise and I do not run a cult. If at anytime you feel our coven is not for you please by all means go with love and find your path. Blessed Be... High Priestess Char

Peace,love and harmony...Blessed Be...High Priestess Char
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: