AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2022, 05:59:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Donors: How Do You Explain Your Vampire To Friends/Family 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Donors: How Do You Explain Your Vampire To Friends/Family  (Read 4501 times)
giselle
Level 2 Contributor

To help communication between vampire & donor.

« on: June 06, 2010, 11:29:28 AM »

HOW do you explain your relationship with your vampire to family and friends outside of the community?

IF the vampire you are donating to is your bf, gf or whatever it is not as hard to do. In my case I am WAY older; he has children and lives with a parent. I say all this because I am interested in what your explanation would be for the "outside" world. I also think it is something other donors struggle with.

What I do: For my grown children, I tell them we are friends because we both are RPG'rs on a vampire game on-line. We also used his business of being a silversmith. My friends do order pieces from time to time.

OK now it is your turn. Put the thinking caps on and help out others out there who struggles with this.

Sang Donor/Emapth
lilsheba
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »

So far I've just said my vampire is a friend.  I don't know what else to do  :Smiley
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »

8)Power of the Moon was at it's peak last night! All was in my favor!

This subject applies directly to ME!

I lifted my veil of anonymity, and revealed to my cousin that I am a Vampire Lifestyler!

And surprisingly, she was quite liberal. And also she may have taken in consideration that I am the "non-conservative" member of the family. So Hey!  What else is new? lol Tongue

We talked all night over dinner at a restaurant until it closed! Awesome!

Knowing that family news/gossip travels at the speed of sound, my entire family & extended family will be completely informed by sunrise this morning. lol
I did reveal EVERYTHING. Because she is incapable to understand. There are somethings in life which should be left alone or kept secret. But all and all...........she's excepting. She's o.k. with it! WILL WONDERS EVER CEASE?!?!

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: