AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 15, 2020, 04:22:12 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  An Open Letter To The Community From Demzon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: An Open Letter To The Community From Demzon  (Read 16495 times)
Demzon
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2010, 11:50:14 pm »

Sounds like a conversation I had with someone one time Dantess. She was asking if I considered my self a goth or something like that. I told her no, I consider myself a Joe or a me, nothing more or less.
I have to agree with D,, in a way; I don't see where there are rights missing that would help the vampire community over all. The problem is that the rights that are there are not extended as such at times when they should be extended to anyone.

Alison Demzon
dba: Demzon Creations
Demzon Creations Tracker blog
Facebook: Demzon
Dantess
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2010, 12:23:47 am »

Yeah, they tend to forget our rights, and label us before they even know who we are. The Goth's in my town are ridiculous seriously, they think they own the streets.

I Live for Love.
D, ,
Level 2 Contributor

I am D, ,

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2010, 04:33:22 am »

well we can say that most people have certain rights some places blood might be illegal, and then there are some places who are not quite advanced, look at the way people look at the community on the whole and i don't me just because of people like you know who.

and it should not matter how you dress. personally i think goth girls are quite yummy. hehe
but, its is funny when goth and the likes first came out there were not trying to call too much attention etc, my Tovarish and me were talking about this the other night . .. when you saw people dressed in black they were off to the side by them self not trying to cause attention because this was also something that made the so called normal people try to pick on them, so why is it now that we see these people acting like the own the joint?

but this split is pretty bad, the vampiric image that helped define some of what goth is fashion wise and music wise , was almost a argument in a got h forum, the girl didn't even like me saying that goth was influenced by it...

i said emo is more of a pressing issue, she proceeded to show me the Wikipedia on emo (seems bull to me) any one can write them, but, since she did that i showed her the wiki on goth, and how most of that headlined bands on the band lists for it like Bau haus and Soixsie and the Banshees , the cure etc etc. clearly she was right  that the vampire has not affected goth most profoundly, each of the bands i mentioned have vampire songs...

but why is it even some dj's that have their meager beginnings in our illustrious clubs, havens and Elysiums that they must go as far as create pseudonym for their vampiric dealings?

D, ,
Dhalek
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2010, 05:50:07 am »

What Goth and Emo subculture has common to Vampyres?

I guess nothing. I personally look like a common person. I wear usually white T, colorful shirt, jeans, silver-white Adidases.

I have some experience when a group of local Goth threatened me that they are vampires and I am just a stupid rapper and metrosexual who should be dead, they bullied me in all possible ways except physical way, because they are cowards and one of them even told me that her boyfriend sucks her blood.

There are two things which are infinite, human stupidity and universe. But I am not sure about the other one.
Dantess
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 05:12:29 pm »

I just truly believe it is 2010, we must forget our differences stop the violence and keep the peace, no one is better then anyone, all our differences kind of make us the same, we all have problems, and we all have fun, we should stop living in caves and just LOVE one another!

I Live for Love.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: