AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:53:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Help... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Help...  (Read 4965 times)
creothbaois
Level 1 Contributor

« on: February 27, 2010, 11:03:58 PM »

I'm a jackass who needs a serious loving beatdown... apparently...  Though I'm not quite sure why/don't quite remember why...   I've been pretty much refusing to feed for quite some time now...  Damnit.. I don't even know what to do with myself these days... I've done so much work..  I don't know what much to say right now..  I'm in so many predicaments..  kinda hanging my head and covering my eyes.  This post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about..  Throwing something out there and seeing what bounces back.  Love you all
razorblade_recon
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 11:51:03 PM »

it says "HALP", he he he he, I know how you feel...aside from the not feeding part, thats a no no, cant do that, I work my ass off, figure almost everything out by myself, make it work no matter what, guess and hope where money's gonna come from when it looks short, schedule EVERYTHING, and when one door closes I get to be the one to find another one to bust through to make everything work seamless and everyone happy.....IT SUCKS, but sometimes thats life and you just have to stay well fed and roll with it. Between this past Wednesday at 8P.M. and Friday at 2A.M. (54 Hours) I worked 3 8 hour shifts (24 Hours) handled things at home, errands, etc. after these shifts, and managed to get about 5 hours of sleep for the whole 3 day stint. all of this was brought on because I helped a co-worker and worked his shift to help him out. but......thats what I get for trying to be sympathetic and appathetic. Sounds like youre in close to the same boat...burnt the F*#K out! If thats you then my rambling made sense, if not, then once again Ive tried to help someone out and just managed to look like a dribbling fool. anywho, "go hard or go home"
gabriel
Level 1 Contributor

do you fear?

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 08:06:20 AM »

refusing to feed hurts you and those around you...taking care of yourself and being healthy means you have to feed.  why do you not want to feed , is there something about the process that bothers you?  ask yourself a few questions to figure it out and be healthy and be a living person

gabriel

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

DO YOU DOTH FEAR? DO YOU DOTH BLEED?  DO YOU ?  YOU WILL
MUSIC IS THE UNHEAL
FEAR ME... GREATLY
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 12:17:36 AM »

I have to agree with the above. I also went through a time period in the beginning when I first realized what I was and what I needed to do that I didn't want to pull off of people because I was trying to be "normal" and I didn't want to take anything from anyone. In the end you just become very sick and naturally start pulling off of people even if you don't want to so it is just better to pull from a willing donor or to ambient feed than to starve yourself. In the end you really are just making it worse for you and those around you because most of us are not the nicest people to be around when we are low and if it's something that can be prevented then it should be.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: