AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2019, 04:10:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  General Otherkin Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  What Represents Your Otherkin Type? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: What Represents Your Otherkin Type?  (Read 8144 times)
Darkred
Level 1 Contributor

« on: February 21, 2010, 12:44:30 pm »

What are the physical/other characteristics unique to your race/species, and to you as an individual?

Does your present body reflect any of these traits?

Non ducor duco -- I am not led; I lead
vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 03:45:35 am »

Intrigue!!!  Eyes Shocked

*look at the world thru pure light*
gabriel
Level 1 Contributor

do you fear?

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 08:03:18 am »

i am a demi fae cherub...i  have a piece of many realm dna, something that defines a cherub is an angel that is a lot fae.  I am demi fae and multi jointed with many therians, i am a clairvoyant savant and love being a different person or ie creature

ARCHANGEL GABRIEL

DO YOU DOTH FEAR? DO YOU DOTH BLEED?  DO YOU ?  YOU WILL
MUSIC IS THE UNHEAL
FEAR ME... GREATLY
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 11:56:54 am »

I recall several different body incarnations, from humanoid to reptile to jellyfishish.  In a way all of these are somewhat remembered, so I could claim all sorts of kin if we go to just on a regression bias.  (YEAY JELLY-KIN!)  I retain some traits and mannerisms from them if you watch me closely IRL.

I have a sort of 'default' or constant form which I consider my true form in the dreaming (astral), humanoid, with has black, nearly obsidian-like skin, muscular but thin (no intestines), 2 sets of arms (one set in the middle of the back) with wings in between.  If that wasnt strange enough, the entire form can shift and split as needed so the form described is what I do back to in a relaxed state.

Weird huh? Sad

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:24:37 am »

Wolf. However, I am currently experiencing "wing" phenomena; nothing conclusive yet, and I don't seem to have a full body mirror in my dreams.

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
Shilo
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 11:28:39 pm »

I am Elven by nature, though I am quite an odd little elf. I've been told my energy is 'bright' by those who can see auras more clearly than I can.  That and in both this life and from what I know of past lives, I simply don't fit in though no one can tell me why.

The fun in the post brought to you by the numbers 1 and 0
display
Level 5 Contributor

sorry, but my "Givafuk" is broken

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 11:51:09 pm »

Man.. Its tough enough being vampire, let alone kin as well...

Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 06:17:08 am »

I'm still in the process of experiencing, observing and questioning.
I don't fully know or believe if i've had past lives (though i'm sure it's likely) and i'm not sure if i believe i have any sort of kin of any sort.

I believe Therians are a type of kin, but not all otherkin are therians.

I've had cat-like and wolf-like shifts.. though it's bits and pieces.. never a full form.
in my dreams i've been full wolf, i know her/my color, basic size, everything.. i wish i could share a dream with someone and show myself off, in a sense.

I've also felt wings. I'm not totally sure if they're connected to any of my more animalistic shifts but they seem to be a part of me. I'm unsure of their size, shape, texture and other details, only that i've felt the base of htem, where they connect in my back and that i feel when they are foldednicely or extended out. How far do they extend? again, i'm not sure.
Years ago it was suggested/thought that i could be some sort of elven creature or fae. though i doubt it.
i do believe some of my fantasies/daydreams may actually be memories, though i can't be sure which ones. and in that way i do believe iwas some humanoid, though not entirely human.
My shifts have been both of various phantom limbs as well as mental shifts. changing from the human thought, to simple instinct, need, and a more animalistic intent. (as one example). Sometimes i'll have a 'daydream' that will trigger a shift, or a shift will trigger a daydream. Sometimes stresses in life or Hunger will trigger a shift.

Someone recently also suggested that i may simply be a shape-shifter.. that i may not have a true form..
I could be a multiple.
I also felt an odd shift of things, that aren't normally me. To which i wondered (and was confirmed)  of the possibility of an Empathetic shift.
I do believe i have empathy, it may be possible that i am connected closely with some kin and therian friends, when they experience a shift, i may, on occasion feel their shift as well..
I simply could be just an empath.

this is all speculation, theory, questions. there's nothign for sure as a set belief just yet.
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 11:36:23 pm »

Who doesn't knows the wolfen?
Yeah they are so common that really ..

Draconic though ah that is a different story there is something weird with them. What the hell is up with them? Sometimes their insights are.. troubling. Also yes they feel ancient in many ways and the humans they deal with well sometimes you have to question in how far are you a puppet in a play. Kinda also plays up with the temper.. erm it is hard to anger a dragon. Try it it had worse..many times...but if they go angry. Well running is a good start!

I guess the weirdest thing is how they just ..know things.

And vampirism geeh don't we know the joy of it. The scent of life energy the bustle of humanity.. the taste. Delicious.

Fear nothing but Fear itself
xero
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 11:00:50 am »

I try not to label myself too much (in fact that is something I am working on), the reality is we are all unique people, so even if you had two people who claimed to be fae, they would not be identical. The other question that always comes up is is it all in my head, is any of this real? My answer to that is, does it really matter? If I tell you its all in your head and that your schizophrenic and delusional, will that make you feel better about what you experience? Will it change anything at all? Not likely. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, all you have to do is be yourself. Who really cares if people think your crazy? I have already accepted I am crazy, and I have a heck of a lot more fun than most of the people I meet. Now, back to topic:

There are some traits that I have that are fixed and others that I can shift. I am able to change my energy body to reflect just about anything I come into contact with. So for instance, if I came into contact with a therian, given enough time to play with their energy signature, I could become similar to them, and take on their abilities. It can be dangerous, however, because if you hold onto a shift too long, and you do not reprocess it, you can spend way too much time in that form and forget what actual form is your true form. It is important to make sure to reprocess the energy and re-absorb it.

The main traits that I have fixed is 1. I cannot seem to get rid of my vampirism no matter how many attempts at therapy, reprocessing, and rewriting my brain that I have tried, and I still have wings. They are rainbow threaded, and crystaline, and extend from my back almost like energy waves. I can move them, extend them, reach out and grasp onto others with them, pull energy in with them, etcetera. However, I generally keep them pulled in close to me, and rap them around me like a shield.

I welcome the Grammar Nazi, the logician, the debater, the challenger, rip apart my posts, divide them like a sector, find the holes in my logic, and reveal them for all that they are.
Danielle
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 06:46:48 pm »

I identify with a wolf. The thing that people always point out is my eyes. Other than that I can't see any physical traits that I have in common with a wolf no. I'm tall and stalky, large framed and muscular. If I had to compare my body to anything I'd say I was more of a bear than a wolf lol.

The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf.
Zerochan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 10:34:00 am »

My general appearance tends to give me away as a vampire, pale, gaunt, dead looking. The goth dress certainly doesn't help much. I find if anything though, my eyes also give away that I am a faery. It's almost as though they have an unnatural sort of glint to them, like you can almost see the magick there. Yet at the same time, they give me away as a vamp in the way I look at people. Then again, a few select friends of mine would say that my stature gave me away as a fae long before that. :p
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2011, 11:09:47 am »

My general appearance tends to give me away as a vampire, pale, gaunt, dead looking. The goth dress certainly doesn't help much. I find if anything though, my eyes also give away that I am a faery. It's almost as though they have an unnatural sort of glint to them, like you can almost see the magick there. Yet at the same time, they give me away as a vamp in the way I look at people. Then again, a few select friends of mine would say that my stature gave me away as a fae long before that. :p

Welcome Smiley

Feary you say oh that must be fun when dealing with computers. Ah oh well I am certain you get good through life even with that bit of a vampiric look. After all that is le chique or was one day Wink

Zerochan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2011, 12:15:28 pm »

Yeah. Fae and vampire. There's a combo. I actually depress wi-fi and cell phone signals. xD It was so bad one day that my boyfriend told me to stand at the other end of the room so the download could finish.
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 01:00:34 pm »

Yeah. Fae and vampire. There's a combo. I actually depress wi-fi and cell phone signals. xD It was so bad one day that my boyfriend told me to stand at the other end of the room so the download could finish.

Dragon and Vampire here lets say I don't use wireless.. I trust wire better!

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: