AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2022, 05:40:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Feeding On Children's Energy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Feeding On Children's Energy  (Read 11469 times)
K. Muraki
Level 3 Contributor

« on: November 26, 2009, 10:46:56 PM »

I work grocery retail, which exposes me to a lot of people, so I have ample chances to feed off the ambient energy floating around or the energy fields which "brush up" against mine. My one concern is this: I live in an area where there are a lot of young families with kids, and there seems to be something about grocery stores which can turn even the most well-behaved kid into a hyperactive little urchin. I don't particularly like kids, so there's that part of me that wants to take defensive bites out of their energy fields. A few days ago, I actually "chomped" the (very active) energy field of an eleven year old kid who was being a punk-ass to his mother and causing a scene in my lane. Is this ethical at all? I could just be over-thinking this, but it seems like feeding off anyone who's under maybe fifteen is not quite ethical (even if kids are shockingly abundant sources of energy).

I will say one thing: I'm not above feeding off and sometimes really "chomping" the teenaged cashiers who always seem to be talking about those darn Twilight books (I'm contra-Twilight: I would never bash anyone for liking the books, but the whole series is pretty much a colossal Wall-Banger for me, except for Alice, whom I can't help loving.). I can't help thinking: "Oh, you want to meet a real vampire? Hello, I'm a vampire. Nice to meet you. No, I don't drink blood. And no, I definitely do *NOT* sparkle in the sun. And oh, thanks for the nice, tasty energy field I've been noshing on for the past five minutes while you were swooning about Edward." 
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »

Your moral code is your own... but as a parent, I would hate to be on the receiving end if I caught someone praying on my kid.  I understand your point, but I think you will find the protective instinct can be strong, primal and completely instinctual for some.

Never mind the potential for guardians, etc.

I wouldnt.  If you have a hyperactive kid, feed them a steady earth flow instead of taking from them.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 06:19:56 PM »

Ehh, I understand your point of view, but feeding from kids is a slippery slope. It's like premeditated crime, they say you're guilty because you had to sit for a while and plot it out. So some part of you is like how you describe your thoughts.

And you know ... you may be different and identify yourself as a vampire, but it is fallacy to say that humans are weaker than us simply because we are vampiric and take energy. Especially if you are a psionic or empathic like me. It's immoral to say that, you're just brooding in the darkness but strength won't come out of that. It's pretty naive if you want me to be perfectly honest. My strongest techniques as a psionic and empathic vampire I learned from psionic humans. I just don't like them much, but they had a lot of control over everything. More so than I've ever seen, and there are no pure-psionic vampire communities, so you would do well to respect them because they are probably the 1 group on the internet that I wouldn't want to be continuously pissing off. I mean, it's cool to be all "I don't care", I do it all the time, but you don't fuck with somebody's kids. Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned. We only argue with our parents because we have acquired experience over the years. You ain't seem a woman until she is beastly, ugly and doesn't care about nothing else but devouring you. Strength too is not getting into those situations. Wink
Embrace the aversion. Stay here and chill out with us, don't piss off the psionic jedi masters. They call themselves that, you know. Jedi, total chaos unleashed. You would be a true fool to underestimate them like that. I got money down that they don't like us psionic vampires much anyway simply for our nature.

Edit note;
   Yes, They can take your energy, they just don't need it, as you do. That is not a weakness, they are prodigy and if they find out you're doing that, you're done.
They'll stop you from feeding outright. Probably.

You think your world is so small because you only see this little place, you only look at what you think is there ... but that only shows that you have no courage for the unknown.

Blah blah sage words yadda yadda, deep down you already know this, otherwise you wouldn't have asked.

I have lots more to say about that as far as many other things are concerned, but I won't say them here. I frankly don't want to talk about it beyond how we are speaking of it right now. Smiley

Just don't get pissed off at my honesty. If I really wanted to be mean, I would've simply not replied to this thread.  Kiss

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
K. Muraki
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 10:17:30 PM »

Hokay... chalk this up to a learning experience, and I give you my word that I'll stop doing it right now. Maybe I'm closer to dangerous predator status than I thought I was....
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 01:46:26 AM »

I think thats wise.

No reason to beat yourself up for it.. but yeah.. long run it may be safer for you.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 12:24:12 PM »

Yeah I'd have to say a big no to this one:) And I don't even like kids lol

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2009, 02:31:54 AM »

mhmm...i cant tell you how many times that exact action has been taken as a personal attack, and retaliated on without hesitation or regret....its kinda russian roulette to feed off random people....i mean hell...you would think i would be a good target if you met me in person....though it would be a treacherous mistake =p

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »

I try not to judge others by my own rule book, but when it comes to children... That book goes out the window.

I am very glad that you have gotten good counsel here, and stopped feeding off children (even the bad assed, snot nosed ones). :-)

mhmm...i  mean hell...you would think i would be a good target if you met me in person....though it would be a treacherous mistake =p

*gives Etheros a playful punch on the arm*

You're a tasty snack! I'm pulling out my George Foreman grill and hot sauce as we speak.  Treacherous tastes so good slathered in Tabasco. *wink*

--Sov
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »

mhmm...i  mean hell...you would think i would be a good target if you met me in person....though it would be a treacherous mistake =p

*gives Etheros a playful punch on the arm*

Your a tasty snack! I'm pulling out my George Foreman grill and hot sauce as we speak.  Treacherous tastes so good slathered in Tabasco. *wink*

--Sovereign

LOL! you dont need any Tabasco for me...im hot enough as it is =p

honestly tho, i do get somewhat of a sadistic kick out of responding to little pranks like attempted feedings...its one of the few times i get to enjoy feeding off fear...such a delight is often too morally wrong to attempt.....and yes, it really is delicious...so concentrated and vibrant....almost orgasmic...but lets not get into tantric either...im starting to get too excited here =p

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 05:35:23 AM »

Your moral code is your own... but as a parent, I would hate to be on the receiving end if I caught someone praying on my kid.  I understand your point, but I think you will find the protective instinct can be strong, primal and completely instinctual for some.

Never mind the potential for guardians, etc.

I wouldnt.  If you have a hyperactive kid, feed them a steady earth flow instead of taking from them.

Lol My only kid defense is to drink more wine and hopefully that will make me not care that they are infested with all kinds of germs and don't posses the simple basic hygiene we expect dogs to have the second they are born. (<- kids scare me.) *hides behind you*     

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 03:06:07 PM »

Speaking as a parent, I would probably mutilate any psy-vamp I caught feeding off of my children.  I would not necessarily blame them for it, if my kids were being monsters in public, but that lack of blame would not stop me from delivering the punishment.

I sympathize with the desire, I don't think it's really harmful, but any parent who catches you at it is going to try to end you.  That's just human instinct.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: