AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2021, 08:55:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Are Vampires Real? - Paranormal Magazine (UK) - December 2009 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Are Vampires Real? - Paranormal Magazine (UK) - December 2009  (Read 12108 times)
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« on: November 07, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »

"Are Vampires Real?"
By Brad Steiger for Paranormal Magazine (UK) - December 2009; Issue 42, Pages 34-39

More Information:  http://www.paranormalmagazine.co.uk
To Purchase:  http://gb.zinio.com/browse/publications/?productId=384706305&offer=386352667&bd=1&rf=jazzpub

*Use Scroll Bars At Bottom Or Drag Mouse To View Entire Image (If Using Smaller Screen)*

wicthdragon
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »

I love what you posted here and I thogut you did a great job, and i feel have helped explained what real vampires are.

I also like what the writer posted as well and Will have to take a look at it later.

THE God maker.
Thought
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

He had me until the very end.  I mean the facts, the information, all the theories on the Nephilum are fantastic.  And then just kinda glances over the fact of what HE truly believes vampires are.  Not to say that there couldn't be parasitic spirits out there...but he's taking his own theory a little far in my humble opinion.  He almost sounds like a Scientologist (not downing them in any way, but I am on the other end of the spectrum so I'm naturally skeptical).  He's attributing mental illness, desire for blood and other such to parasitic entities outside of the scope of man.  I'm not so sure I agree with all that.

iVamp : Ask me what kinds of Apps I come with.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 01:07:08 PM »

Well researched but then devolving to blanket statements and gobeldygook.  But hey, he needs to sell copies, right?

If I understand myself correctly, I may have a aspect of spirt with is multi-dimensional, and I think he might do well to talk to a few of us than to make foolish statements about intentions.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Thought
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 02:03:05 PM »

Gobeldygook...that is the PERFECT way to describe the disintegration of a perfectly good article into...less than good.

iVamp : Ask me what kinds of Apps I come with.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: