AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 06, 2019, 10:14:02 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Religion, Spirituality, & Philosophy  |  Christianity | Christian Mysticism | Enochian | Gnosticism | Hermeticism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  North Carolina Church Plans Halloween Bible Burning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: North Carolina Church Plans Halloween Bible Burning  (Read 15719 times)
K. Muraki
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 05:07:45 pm »

Old thread, but... Man, that headline made me laugh out loud. Ironic idiocy is ironic.

Okay, I've burned Jehovah's Witness books, but they're more of a cult than a religion. They practically brain-wash their members, use bullying and scare tactics on members who decide to move on, and if someone does manage to leave, their JW friends are ordered to shun them.

I've also burned a copy of "Twilight". :: Shifty Eyes::
Alucard Collins
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 01:30:17 am »

Old thread, but... Man, that headline made me laugh out loud. Ironic idiocy is ironic.

Okay, I've burned Jehovah's Witness books, but they're more of a cult than a religion. They practically brain-wash their members, use bullying and scare tactics on members who decide to move on, and if someone does manage to leave, their JW friends are ordered to shun them.

I've also burned a copy of "Twilight". :: Shifty Eyes::

My compliments to you for burning Twilight! In my opinion, that's the real evil book.

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks on this earth is the one who finds... true love? -Dracula (1991 film)

"Nobody really knows what they're doing." -Conan O'Brien
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: