AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2019, 06:29:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19895 Posts in 2601 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Indigo Children: Indigo Spirit For A Cosmic Awakening 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Indigo Children: Indigo Spirit For A Cosmic Awakening  (Read 10398 times)
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« on: January 24, 2008, 09:46:16 pm »

This is a transfered post from AVA forum 1.0

Originally posted by Eclecta
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indigo Children: Indigo Spirit for a cosmic Awakening
By Marti Mueller

A tremendous explosion in consciousness is occurring on our planet. This explosion is thrusting us into new dimensions that are beyond words and simple comprehension. We are being carried on a lucid thread of awakening to a potential that is new, yet as ancient as the stars. This new consciousness is full of love and light.

It is about an illumination that will spread throughout the universe on the wings of constant change and will bring us closer and closer to who we really are.

?

EVOLUTIONARY SPIRALS

Today, as the planetary forces of destruction, or the Matrix, gain strength, more and more beings carrying light are being born on Earth. They are the messengers of a new awakening, a healing force that is spreading across our Planet. These children of light have strong Indigo spirits. They think with their hearts and feel with their minds. And because their numbers are reaching a critical point, they have the capacity to keep this wonderful energy intact. And this is the gift that the universe has given us at this moment in time. It is a gift from the stars, from the farthest reaches of the universe. We can call it whatever we like. The divine. Universal consciousness. An evolutionary step. A more subtle resonance pattern. But what is incontestable is that it is here.

?

OUR INDIGO SPIRITS

Each one of us has an Indigo spirit, the wings of perception and play that carry our soul to its true destiny. Indigo spirit, in cosmic universal terms, is an energy field that resonates at higher and higher frequencies until it realizes its true potential. It is like a note that resounds on one scale, then moves to higher and higher octaves so that its very sound becomes indistinguishable from the one pulse of the universe and the music of the spheres. It is the force that will make us transparent and take us out of our watery emotional bodes into aerian realms.

?

In human terms, Indigo spirit is thinking with the heart and feeling with the mind. It is the energy that recognizes all things as one, that sees all events and beings as equal, that lives in the light and love of compassion, that connects to the deepest recesses of the earth and the farthest realms of the stars. It is love that radiates illumination. It is compassion for the smallest of creatures. It is a great passion for nature in all its forms. Indigo spirit is the tempest and the still lake.

?

It is the consciousness of everything and nothing. It is what isn?t and what is. It is the seed out of which the plant is born and the plant that gives birth to a seed. It is the healer and the healed. It is the pure joy of existence, the conveyer of unity, the revolution of evolution, the gateway to point bindu, that miniscule dot in the universe from which we can see the entire universe as a psychic-biocosm. Pyschic in the sense that everything, even nothing, is part of cosmic mind. Biocosm in the sense that everything, even inert matter, is living. And our mission on this earth is to manifest this consciousness in our planetary lives.

?

WE ARE ONE BODY

Each one of us has been given a soul, a body and a mind that serve as a vehicle to bring us to the shores of a great cosmic ocean, where we dissolve into One Body and not only become part of Mother Nature who has nourished us and given us life, but part of a universal cosmic consciousness that contains everything that we have been, are, and will be. This consciousness is beyond time and space. It cuts through the vast and the minute, the within and the without, the one and the many.

?

It is akin to dolphin mind: lucid, flowing, ephemeral as waves, swift as a falling star, magical as the smile of a newborn baby that still carries the universal consciousness imprinted in the memory of its cells. It is that inexhaustible energy that is generous because it knows it is One Body, the Divine Mother, abundance itself.

?

THE MATRIX

And yet, within hours, days, weeks of our birth on Planet Earth, we feel the pressure of the Matrix, a strange and disconcerting force waiting to pull us out of shape and away from our true being. This Matrix is a programme, a set of connections, or synapses, ruled by the mind. The purpose of the Matrix is to push us to make a choice.

?

To choose the soul and the light and love of compassion and peace, or what the Bhagavad Gita describes as our Krishna energy: who we really are. Or to succumb to the desolation of the heartless mind, or the force of Karna: who others want us to be. Both forces live in our consciousness when we come into the energy field that presently surrounds Planet Earth. Both are part of the interplay of the universe. The Matrix is not waiting like a spider in a dark hole. The Matrix is active.

?

It searches and finds us, wherever we are. As we hold to our deeper sense of who we are, it will try to pull us to the very edge of existence before we have realized what has happened. It will take us to the point of no return as it tries to destroy our wings of freedom, close down on the source of our soul energy, and transform us into robots where the heart succumbs into a black liquid living death.

?

And yet, ironically without the Matrix, we cannot manifest the depths of our true consciousness, because it is an energy field inside us, as well, because we are all part of everything that exists. And lucidity, not fear, is the only way to face and remain free from its crippling adverse effects.

?

THE MAYAN SHIFT

Our Mayan ancestors claim that in the year 2012, time and space as we know it will come to an end. That in this special year, a great human cycle that began thousands of years ago will come to an end. That evolutionary shifts are happening at a faster and faster pace, that consciousness is resonating at faster and faster and more subtle frequency levels and that our planet will likely come to a literal stop and reverse its rotational patterns.

?

If, indeed, the Earth 0shifts its magnetic poles, there will be a period of a few days where an immense shift in cosmic energy will be possible and a light energy from other parts of our galaxy will pour in. It will be the end of one phase of the Kali Yuga and will bring in a golden age of consciousness. This does not mean the Matrix will disappear, but it does mean the potential for a great evolutionary step, or lucidity, will occur.

?

This period will foster our Indigo spirits and those who have cultivated a higher level of consciousness will become children of a new dawn. The choice will be ours.
Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 03:17:37 pm »

I've actually researched a lot about 2012 and it's mind-boggling that the Mayans are not the only ones to predict this date. Ancient civilizations with no contact with each other have predicted a shift in reality thousands of years into the future - each down to within the very same week. It's eerie. I personally see this as an occurrence. Furthermore, I don't see things going in the present direction for very much longer.

SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 11:23:59 pm »

There is a lot of stuff on 2012. 

The I Ching. The Mayans. The Reptilians, the Hopi, the Jewish Final Harvest,   . . . yada yada yada

When you goggle it on wikkipedia (is that an oximoron?) it says its a leap year. . . . also. . .

Argüelles, José (1987). The Mayan Factor: Path Beyond Technology. Bear & Company.
Argüelles, José (2002). Time and the Technosphere, the Law of Time in Human Affairs]. Bear & Company.
Argüelles, José/Valum Votan (2004). Living through the Closing of the Cycle, A Survival Guide on the Road to 2012. Law of Time Press.
Drosnin, Michael (1997). The Bible Code. New York, NY: Touchstone Press.
Finley, Michael (2002). The Correlation Question. The Real Maya Prophecies: Astronomy in the Inscriptions and Codices. Maya Astronomy. Retrieved on 2007-06-04.
Hancock, Graham. (1995) Fingerprints of the Gods. New York, NY: Three Rivers Press.
Houston, Stephen D. (1989). Reading the Past: Maya Glyphs. London: British Museum Publications. ISBN 0-7141-8069-6. OCLC 18814390.
Joseph, Lawrence E. (2007). Apocalypse 2012: A Scientific Investigation into Civilization's End. New York: Morgan Road Books. ISBN 978-0-7679-2447-4. OCLC 70673333.
Miller, Mary; and Karl Taube (1993). The Gods and Symbols of Ancient Mexico and the Maya. London: Thames and Hudson. ISBN 0-500-05068-6. OCLC 27667317.
Morrison, Grant, and various artists (1995–2000) The Invisibles, vol. 1 issues 1–25, vol. 2 issues 1–22, vol. 3 issues 12–14. New York, NY: Vertigo Comics.
Pinchbeck, Daniel. (2006) 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl. New York, NY: Penguin Group.
Satinover, Jeffrey, M.D. (1997) Cracking the Bible Code. New York, NY: HarperCollins Press.
Schele, Linda; and David Freidel (1990). A Forest of Kings: The Untold Story of the Ancient Maya. New York: William Morrow. ISBN 0-688-07456-1.
Stray, Geoff. (2005) Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy. Sussex UK: Vital Signs Publishing.
Voss, Alexander (2006). "Astronomy and Mathematics", in Nikolai Grube (Ed.): Maya: Divine Kings of the Rain Forest, Eva Eggebrecht and Matthias Seidel (assistant eds.), Cologne: Könemann Press, pp.130–143. ISBN 3-8331-1957-8. OCLC 71165439.
Wagner, Elizabeth (2006). "Maya Creation Myths and Cosmography", in Nikolai Grube (ed.): Maya: Divine Kings of the Rain Forest, Eva Eggebrecht and Matthias Seidel (Assistant Eds.), Cologne: Könemann Press, pp.280–293. ISBN 3-8331-1957-8. OCLC 71165439.

I guess most of them are concerned with the Mayan.

Why do you think that is? 

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Kerri
Level 3 Contributor

Nothing comes without a price...

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:28:43 pm »

You got me. Either way prophesy or not there's nowhere to go from here but down - and we're headed there fast.

SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 02:47:30 am »

Anyone ever heard of DOREEN VIRTUE?

I've caught a few of her casts on C2C (Coast to Coast Am). Her bio follows:

Dr. Doreen Virtue is a clairvoyant metaphysician who holds Ph.D., M.A., and B.A. degrees in counseling psychology. She is a former director of a teenage drug and alcohol recovery program, as well as other psychological programs. Doreen now works with Angel Therapy in her writing and teaching activities. Doreen is the author of 22 books, which include “The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children”, “Messages from Your Angels” and “Healing with the Angels”. (SOURCE: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guests/565.html).

A listing of her broadcasts follow.

Past Shows
Saturday July 8th, 2006
Angels, Mer People & Indigo Children
Filling in for Art Bell, Ian Punnett welcomed metaphysical author Doreen Virtue, who discussed her latest work on Angels, Indigo Children, Mer People and the Aquatic Ape Theory.

Host: Ian Punnett
Monday October 18th, 2004
Indigos & Angels
Spiritual clairvoyant Dr. Doreen Virtue (angeltherapy), returned to the show, to share her insights about Crystal and Indigo children, as well as Angels. Indigos, who are sometimes misdiagnosed with ADHD, are typically aged 13 to mid-20's, often have...
Host: George Noory

Wednesday May 14th, 2003
The Crystal Children
Spiritual clairvoyant Dr. Doreen Virtue (website) appeared on Wednesday's program discussing the Crystal Children, a type of child born since 1995 that has unusual attributes such as very large eyes, telepathy, and fearlessness. Virtue had previously...
Host: George Noory

I have a copy of the Wednesday May 14th, 2003 episode if anyone wants it.

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:42:40 am »

Interesting. If memory serves, a long time ago a mystic that was reading my aura while doing a tarot reading and called me that name, she said something about being an indigo child and/or a star seed....which by the definition i just read...cant be....im not light...i possess light....but i am dark...my natural energy is void and i have been bound to a demon for much longer than this lifetime....=p

But...2012 is a big year that's coming up....I've heard things from that the earth will lose its magnetic field somewhat, subjecting us to cosmic radiation (something akin to nuclear fallout over the entire globe) to that there will be a shift that will cause alchemical reactions to become as commonplace in daily life as walking the dog...and also that there will be a major war coming up that will begin at 2012....(theres many different theorys on that one as to what sides and what origins....but all i know is that if thats the case, we are in for one hell of a ride)

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 02:01:11 pm »

Doreen Virtue will be on C2C (coast to coast am) Monday, Feb, 2

"Monday, February 2: Metaphysician and spiritual psychologist Doreen Virtue will discuss the truth about angels, her work with the Archangel Michael and the mysteries of the Indigo children. Hosted by George Noory."

For those interested enough to check it out, I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

C2C link and schedule
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Place to freely stream program
http://www.wgst.com/

--SoulSplat
Forum Moderator
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

A whisper in the wind, heard in the dead of night

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 03:58:41 am »

Another area in my research and by personal experience, I can relate to.  All part of the Sacred Geometries.  No, not that "new age" crap.  This stuff has been around for aeons.  My research takes me as far if not further back as the Hyperborean, Atlantian era from 9000 B.C.E. and on.  Some amazing information.  As well, the number 11:11, being a cosmic number is related to the "indigo" term that is associated with the cosmic being of higher frequencies.  If one feels a shift, it will more then likely happen on 10/10/10, 11/11/11 and 12/12/12.  Have fun with that... its going to be a blast for those who are aware or will become aware.

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 01:37:20 pm »

I am curious..

Why would our arbitrary date system have anything to do with cosmic alignments?

Not attacking, but your statments are backed by a fairly arbitrary implementation which is the gregorian calendar.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 09:00:53 pm »

The cosmic alignments are pretty straight forward regardless as to what "time" they will be in place.  I used the Gregorian Calendar for the simple reason that this is what humanity is used to.  If I were to use my calendar:  Anno Lucis (Year of Light) as an example, then this audience may be come confused and ask me to explain in further detail regarding my presentation.  In the Anno Lucis, this year would be 6010, respectively.  Cosmic conciousness does not care about time, only the human mind seems to, thus the simple explanation is given so the human mind can figure it out for themselves.  This is how the human mind works.  Time is not always on our side, but for what reason.. this question still has yet to be answered.

"Those of whom hath commited a fault, shall be given the chance to redeem themselves." ~Faust~

"To labor under a dilusion of grandeur will, as time allows.. corrupt." ~Soulshroude~
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 10:49:20 am »

I agree, consciousness does not care about time.

You have cited 3 specific dates, each with a numerical pattern.  The chances of you picking them at random would be 1/48627125, so I think it is safe to say you picked those dates by intent.. so you seem to pair some relavance to those specific dates and the Gregorian pattern.  Are you impressed by the sequence?  Why not 10/11/12? or 01/11/10?

Are there specific alignments which will be happening on those dates?  What are they?  Where is this information?  If so, I would be very interested in finding out more.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 04:48:06 am »

I am going to try to answer these questions for you.  the 3 specific dates are not gregorian calendar based, well sort of.  They are cosmic alignment dates where certain grids on the geomagnetic earth will align with the cosmic grid of the planets.  The other dates you added are relevant but not as powerful as the previous dates mentioned.  It is a bit hard to describe without writing a complete article on the fascination of either this area of research or any definition of the concept.  So I willl instead suggest that you and this audience (those interested) look up 11:11 and other Sacred Geometry relevance as it all pertains to the cosmic grid and Ascension awareness to further your knowledge of the same.  Just remember to read between the lines when it comes to the conclusion(s) of the conspiracy theorists.

Most information is found online as well as through "new age" books (I still think that term is a contradiction since all new age ideas are based on ancient philosophies).

This video:  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TVSAGv4kUgk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TVSAGv4kUgk</a> series, as well as others are very good examples of information online.  Someone went through alot of trouble in creating this series.  It was very enlightening, regardless how long it was that I actually sat through the whole thing. The information you requested is somewhere in the teens of this series.  Have a see, what can it hurt...?

Nadia115
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 10:46:59 am »

I had an interesting interaction with someone once. This young man was stranded after running out of gas and had to make it to work. So I offered him a ride since I was going in that direction and it was in the 90's and thought no one ought to be made to walk miles in that sort of heat. We were chatting and suddenly he looked at me strange and said" Ah ha....I KNEW I knew you from some where." I asked him to explain and he happily rattled off that he is an Indigo child and we had met in another time and I was something called a Crystal child....or something like that. I was kind of in shock as we live in the bible belt and you have to be careful about saying things like that. It was something like Indigo children are here to help with higher awareness and such and the other type(I think it was crystal) was here to protect the indigo and human kind. I really do not know. I have tried to look it up and I have had people tell me they have heard of this, but not explain it or tell me where they have gotten information from. If anyone has any idea what this kid was talking about...please head me in the right direction because instead of just letting it go and forgetting I ever heard of it or what not, this has bugged me for years now.
Soulshroude
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 01:36:41 am »

~Nadia~, the Indigo and or Crystaline child discussion is quite an extensive area.  As there are many, many facets of the Sacred Geometries of the soul for both the "light" and dark side of the being.  But I will try to nutshell this area for you:

The physical body is made up of water, yes.  About 97.4% of it if I am correct.  But, there is something that is rarely discussed.  This "something" is at times called the "crystal matrix" which is explained here:  http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Bodys-Crystal-Matrix---Part-Two&id=1894834.  As far as the Indigo or Crystaline children go, these children are born with certain attributes that make their "aura"  appear to be more violet then any other color of the set "matrix".  With this appearance on the inward, it usually causes either a glow or other subtle radiance that certain people will catch and comment on.

This Wiki page:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_Children details more information regarding this wonderful side of life, but please disregard the "new age" jargon as this has been around for aeons.  It is absolutely nothing new.  This video:  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xa3Dp5AmKSM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Xa3Dp5AmKSM</a> describes in further detail surrounding these children and does give a good description of them.  It is rather hard to put this whole concept in a "nutshell" description, but I am trying the best that I can at a spur of the moment.  I am still not yet finished with my book otherwise I would send one to you free of charge.

Nadia115
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 08:50:28 am »

Thank you Soulshroude. I have had strange encounters before. This one perplexed me though. I have gotten used to little old Hispanic women crossing themselves when they see me, I just smile at them. This kid though, he seemed to know some things about me that no one should know unless I tell them LOL.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: