AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2019, 07:47:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Psi Invasion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Psi Invasion  (Read 8681 times)
Pixxydoesnotbite
Level 2 Contributor

« on: July 13, 2009, 02:27:48 am »

I've been having an issue. Someone i do not know has been feeding off me. I can feed remotely from people i know and this person has been evil to me all day. They leave no signature for me to block and they continually send me flashes of themself. If that person would happen to be here just as a precaution, please tell me who you are so i don't feel so bothered by it.
Azoth
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 11:54:29 pm »

Hmmm. I personally don't think anyone can feed unless its a mutual agreement.  After all, you are you, it is the ONE thing that you have total control over. Perhaps there are other questions  better suited for your situation? What are you inviting in?  Why do you want it there?  Just another perspective....

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think!!
Pixxydoesnotbite
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 02:59:14 pm »

It is possible to feed without permission. I accidentally did it to people in my younger days and sometimes if I'm not careful I do it still. It's very hard to keep your guard up constantly especially in very active situations.
Azoth
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:05:18 pm »

Hmmm.... I have noticed people mistake feeding from ambient energy as "slipping".  From my experience, that is not dangerous, just impolite.  Energy/energy systems that is part of one's vital life force cannot be fed from without total agreement.  Ambient energy is universal and relative to matter, whereas, the energy that makes up ones life force, is relative to the consciousness of that individual. 
Having your ambient energy fooled with is annoying but entirely preventable by actualizing your "territory". 
As is above, so is below.  It is dangerous business to give power over yourself to others, this includes responsibility!

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think!!
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 05:03:24 pm »

Energy/energy systems that is part of one's vital life force cannot be fed from without total agreement. 

This does not have to be an agreement of words.
A woman, for example, must be careful when having sex, because the blood she has during her period can be used to bind such an agreement with or without her consent.

That's just 1 example. But the same link that connects that person to you, Pixxy, also connects you to that person.
The reaction is always stronger than the instigation--It's a law, like a line of gasoline to follow and burn.

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
pier
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 02:02:57 am »

Feeding without your permission...Yes there are those out there  who do that...  They know who they are...How are they feeding off of you?  You say you can feed remotely from people you know & this person has been evil to you all day?  So do you know this person?  How have they been evil to you?  As far as leaving no signature for you to block we have ways of going in back doors & leaving know trace...

This Night their is a Blessing:
May the Night give you strength,
The Day give you Peace,
The Blood give you Guidance through life choices
Pixxydoesnotbite
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 05:56:53 am »

They're feeding from a specific chakral area Id rather not mention as it's crude. I can feed remotely from my friends. Often my friends and I speak and I'm able to pull from them. I'm always granted their permission for this of course. I don't even know if i know this person. It's an odd sensation that genuinely I'm unaware of. I've had minor encounters with other energy based beings; however, none have felt like this. I do indeed believe it is a person I've met in passing, but where and who is a mystery. I know that there are back doors and ways around energy signatures; however, if you're blocking people from feeding as I hang out with newly discovered vamp who can't help but to draw from everything. I'm constantly guarded and i just find this to be mystifying at the moment. It has continued off and on since my O.p.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 09:56:49 am »

It is possible to take energy without permission, instead of trying to block his energy signature, try shielding your entire energy works for a while.  Then they may give up.  If they still get through then I dont know what to tell you, that means they are too powerful and have a will greater than I posess, so I would not be able to tell you how to get rid of it.  What images do they send you?  Can you see their face?

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Pixxydoesnotbite
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2009, 07:18:26 pm »

It's images of sexual activity. I never see the persons face. The images are sent from a side angle and are awkward.
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2009, 08:00:39 pm »

This is still going on?
Most ass-hats who do this sort of thing usually meander off to whatever storm drain leads to their part of the psychic sewer after a few weeks.

I'm sure you've already looked at all the shielding and grounding and warding exercises that are out there if this has been going on since July... sometimes you find folks that are just naturally more talented at getting through than you may be at defending.
Have you tried projecting back at the image you are getting? ... not even necessarily in a hostile manner, if their an empathic psychic vamp they may not appreciate some of the more gross mental images you may want to send.  I know of at least one pagan than would visualize something very akin to 2 girls, 1 cup when they had a similar issue with someone dreamwalking in on them to try to manipulate them. That ended it pretty quick, apparently the hostile dreamwalker did not have a strong enough stomach.

Just an alternate thought to the standard "get stronger/ learn more powerful crap" advise one normally hears when this happens.

---Mal

p.s. if any hapless readers somehow don't know what 2 girls, 1 cup is... for the love of your frontal lobes don't go look... and when you do, don't say I didn't warn you ...
Morrivann
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 12:21:14 am »

This thread is interesting.  If all this was happening in the physical would one stand there and ground, shielld or do warding?  No one wouldnt.  You would beat the blood out of em.  This is no different.  The astral/psychic level doesnt have the same limits , there are none, as the physical realm does.  As fast as a thought.  Once you KNOW that then the fun starts.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 11:48:48 am »

p.s. if any hapless readers somehow don't know what 2 girls, 1 cup is... for the love of your frontal lobes don't go look... and when you do, don't say I didn't warn you ...

OH MY GOD. Lips Sealed
I thought it was a beer trick or something.

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 03:06:44 pm »

OH MY GOD. Lips Sealed
I thought it was a beer trick or something.

(shakes head)

i could have easily warned you!! Tongue
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 03:23:39 pm »

Remote, univited tantric feeding huh?  Nothing all that crude about it.. its a rich energy source after all.

Hm... if they have a specific gender bias, you could start thinking about having a penis when it happens.  ;P  It *might* set them off.

Hate to say it, it might just be someone with some ability masturbating over you and feeding on you unconciously.  Not much you can do about it outside of be able to close yourself off.

Alternatively, you could just go with it, and take back.  May not fix the problem, but it may not have to be a terrible experience.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 04:22:17 pm »

I've been having an issue. Someone i do not know has been feeding off me. I can feed remotely from people i know and this person has been evil to me all day. They leave no signature for me to block and they continually send me flashes of themself. If that person would happen to be here just as a precaution, please tell me who you are so i don't feel so bothered by it.

The biggest problem that new people seem to have is keeping their shields up for extended periods of time. It requires focus and a constant stream of energy which may be difficult to sustain if you are constantly being fed from an unknown source, such as that. But this is where humans start to have an advantage over us, because since they make their own energy, it is not a concern for them to focus on it and keep their shields up forever.

I just gave you a hint there. It's up to you to follow it or not. I'm not holding your hand. Nothing given is worth knowing.
But there is a way around this limitation. However, even if I were to tell you of it, chances are good that you wouldn't be able to make any use of it regardless because you haven't walked the same path I have. You likely do not carry the proper paradigms that I have attained over time through experience and trial-and-error.

Other people here may not feel as I do, feel free to ask them instead. I'm sure most of the regulars here know all there is to know. Try bugging one of the AVA members or something. Grin

Sorry, my elitism is showing, but it looks so snazzy that I just can't help myself. Wink

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: