AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 21, 2019, 02:32:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19897 Posts in 2603 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  General Psi | Psychic | Psionics | Energetic Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Controlling The Mouse Using Psi 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Controlling The Mouse Using Psi  (Read 4270 times)
vorp
Level 1 Contributor

« on: June 29, 2009, 07:36:09 am »

Does anyone else do this? I use a labtop and I think i'm spending way too much energy on it, sometimes the labtop spontaneously shuts off. I'm still fine tuning it, but I have incredible control when I get it right. Anyone have any advice?

Remember, half the people you know are below average.
Eclecta
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 4 Contributor

Bite me...

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 10:03:20 am »

Yeah, you probably have a virus.

Love is the  law, Love under will.
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:12:36 pm »

My advise is limit how much energy you push through your electronics as it tends to cut down on their lifespan.

---Mal
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 10:24:14 pm »

Perhaps you should not use your lap top as much. I accidentally fried my old lap top over time.

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
Taris
Level 3 Contributor

Feel free to contact me for discussions.

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 08:25:36 pm »

As a computer tech I know that electro magnetic energy has a funny effect on electronics. If I am mistaken correct me but isnt the energy we produce supposed to be electromagnetic in essence? Just a thought.

Going back into the shadows again. Hope those within the community can solve what needs to be solved and those new to it can handle it or run while ya can lol.

Back somewhat but still determining if things are fixed >.> XD Can contact me via PM for discussion or hit me up on facebook.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:23:44 pm »

advice?

learn how to spell laptop?

Um.. check to see if you are overheating your system by checking the log files.  You can see what the crash log tells you, but my first thoughts would be cooling, virus, and faults in that order.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
The Sentinel
Level 4 Contributor

The Thread Zombie

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 08:48:45 pm »

^ That.

A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.
-- Alexander Pope, Unknown , 1688-1744

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
-- Heinlein's Razor
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 12:01:14 pm »

I've yet to witness anyone move a cursor via their mind, or use kinesis in any way. I've asked around the energy and vamp communities, and none of the heads of them have seen it either (that I've spoken with).

If you are really doing this then I think a demo is in order. I'm sure its something lots of us would love to learn.

Understand that such a demo would need to be live, and interactive. So we could see it on vid and say "move the cursor here, click it there" etc.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: