AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 07:14:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Therianthropy & Were (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Therian Bears 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Therian Bears  (Read 4557 times)
hexmoon3
Level 4 Contributor

« on: June 28, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »

Does anyone know anything about them? Everywhere I look they mention wolves but theirs never any information on therian bears. 

---<---(@Hex@)--->---
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

I rarely run into the "bear" theriotypes... could try werespace on ning or the werelist forum.  I've seen a couple "black bears" on LiveJournal from years ago.  There are some therian/otherkin links on our community links page towards the bottom half:

http://www.atlantavampirealliance.com/communitylinks.html

Necryn
Level 1 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:13:32 AM »

There are some bears, but I don't think they tend to be as active online or socially.  The werelist forums would be your best bet if you had any specific questions about therian bears.
Danielle
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 06:00:14 PM »

I have a few friends who identify with bears (are bear therians) it's all the same concept as wolf therians, only instead of being a wolf it's a bear. If you want to know about them, study bear behavior, that's about all the advice you could get. I know myself that you can't really define them just as you can't define any other therian based solely on their animal, because it is just as much personal characteristics and personality as it is animal behavior, personality and characteristics. Hope this could help.

The strength of the wolf is the pack. The strength of the pack is the wolf.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: