AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 12:16:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons?  (Read 40772 times)
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

Shadow people are some of the most negative things in the world.
I don't know... You seem pretty negative to me.
Why not cleanse the area then? You can get rid of negative energy - both what they "feed on" and what they "leave behind". Also, if they're attracted to negative energy then it seems to me the problem is not with then, but with those who were in the area to attract them.

They create the negative feelings and then feed off of them, and I'm not negative, ask anyone on the forum who knows me personally.  I tend to be very cheerful and helpful most of the time.  ^_^

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 12:13:37 PM »

Ok, fear feeder, hate feeder, etc.  I get what you are talking about.

Yes they exist.  No they arent pleasant.

In my experience, outside of the physical, energy feeding is common.  Heck, even in they physical, we do the same thing, consuming other things for our own betterment.  Self identified vamps recognize we have a need beyond that of simple food.. thats the only difference.

There are tons of things out there, astral garbage and whatnot, who are trying to survive.  Some find that raw emotions such as fear, depression, etc are easy to generate in some people and a potent food source.   Not all things, but some definitely exist.

Best defense is to banish and keep your living space clean and positive.

Next line of defense is to not let yourself be a foodsource, by not getting caught up in the drama said critter is trying to put on you.  Again, getting caught up in the drama of feeling you need to fight it, is very likely a clever and effective ploy on said critters part.  IE, if the food is gone, it will look elsewhere.

I also like to set up a low level ambient feed:  IE a sanctuary space.  "All all welcome here, harm none here".  Setting up the space and being able to police it can be a task, however.

Finally, there are rare cases where you have an advanced nasty:  something who has developed quite a bit but never grew out of the negative feeding cycle.  They are rare as hell, although a lot of the little ones try to pretend they are these things.  I would personally advise to just get the hell out of the way of something like this.  Bad mojo.  I wouldnt advise of a board like this to try and tackle something like this.

That said, I think the title of this is a bit off.  Shadows are not necisarily negative, and tantric feeding critters have simply found that sexual energy is good to feed on.  Really, what would you rather have, a fear feeder giving you nightmares, or a incubi/succubi giving you a wet dream?  Tongue

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 01:47:23 PM »

I don't know... You seem pretty negative to me.
Why not cleanse the area then? You can get rid of negative energy - both what they "feed on" and what they "leave behind". Also, if they're attracted to negative energy then it seems to me the problem is not with then, but with those who were in the area to attract them.

They create the negative feelings and then feed off of them, and I'm not negative, ask anyone on the forum who knows me personally.  I tend to be very cheerful and helpful most of the time.  ^_^

I will attest to this, and I don't really know you very personally. Smiley
Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2009, 03:14:07 AM »

Perhaps it's not the Shadow People that cause the negative feelings, but the people who witness them? There's been little negative feelings around any Shadow People I've witnessed, and many of the people I've talked to who have had the same experience stated there was little negative energy.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »

Maybe they are just not sensitive to the energies they use to create negative feelings.  That is a possibility.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »

Finally, there are rare cases where you have an advanced nasty:  something who has developed quite a bit but never grew out of the negative feeding cycle.  They are rare as hell, although a lot of the little ones try to pretend they are these things.  I would personally advise to just get the hell out of the way of something like this.  Bad mojo.  I wouldnt advise of a board like this to try and tackle something like this.

That said, I think the title of this is a bit off.  Shadows are not necisarily negative, and tantric feeding critters have simply found that sexual energy is good to feed on.  Really, what would you rather have, a fear feeder giving you nightmares, or a incubi/succubi giving you a wet dream?  Tongue

yep....dont worry about us sexual feeders....we're just looking for a good time.....as far as fear/pain/sorrow/*insert other negative emotion* feeding...amidst humans i would say it should never happen....but when it does happen in the astral (or if someone is foolish enough to poke around in that kinda darkness) theres two ways i know to deal with it.....

1: (best solution) turn the tables. not only do you not show fear or give them anything to use against you, but if you prove to them that you are at least as nasty as they are, they will keep a respectful distance to you should they encounter you again....

a good way of this has already been mentioned....feeding off its negativity will not only give you more energy to use in the engagement, but it will also reduce the aggressor's ability to harass you.....just as its feeding would have reduced your ability to defend yourself....just be mindful of what you are taking in...some energies do more harm than good if not transmuted to a neutral energy....

2: (most expected) use external energies that the being does not tolerate well...eg. LBRP you kick their freakish hide out there still sizzling from the hostile holy energies....they do not want to try again....unless you have the more advanced freaks like pain mentioned....they just become more lost in whatever emotion is consuming them (probably something along the lines of rage/malice) and have a serious grudge on you....

....thats when things get really hairy...and you need to call in someone bigger and badder than your aggressor....i would hope you have the fortune of seeking out incarnated help....ive bailed out a few people who tried using another astral...and it can seriously backfires when they want their payment.....the situation i have in mind took 3 hours to neutralize the situation....the payment for removing the problem astral?....it wanted the energy that would have been taken were it not there...

But...then again...a good ward/self-reinforcing shield  and cleansing out your space regularly would do such wonders to keep out the petty rabble before it becomes strong enough to cause too much trouble...

If you wanna go into specific details on techniques or such, pm me..=p

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 07:12:19 AM »

this would also be nice to see in it's own topic somewhere :3

yep....dont worry about us sexual feeders....we're just looking for a good time.....as far as fear/pain/sorrow/*insert other negative emotion* feeding...amidst humans i would say it should never happen....but when it does happen in the astral (or if someone is foolish enough to poke around in that kinda darkness) theres two ways i know to deal with it.....

1: (best solution) turn the tables. not only do you not show fear or give them anything to use against you, but if you prove to them that you are at least as nasty as they are, they will keep a respectful distance to you should they encounter you again....

a good way of this has already been mentioned....feeding off its negativity will not only give you more energy to use in the engagement, but it will also reduce the aggressor's ability to harass you.....just as its feeding would have reduced your ability to defend yourself....just be mindful of what you are taking in...some energies do more harm than good if not transmuted to a neutral energy....

2: (most expected) use external energies that the being does not tolerate well...eg. LBRP you kick their freakish hide out there still sizzling from the hostile holy energies....they do not want to try again....unless you have the more advanced freaks like pain mentioned....they just become more lost in whatever emotion is consuming them (probably something along the lines of rage/malice) and have a serious grudge on you....

....thats when things get really hairy...and you need to call in someone bigger and badder than your aggressor....i would hope you have the fortune of seeking out incarnated help....ive bailed out a few people who tried using another astral...and it can seriously backfires when they want their payment.....the situation i have in mind took 3 hours to neutralize the situation....the payment for removing the problem astral?....it wanted the energy that would have been taken were it not there...

But...then again...a good ward/self-reinforcing shield  and cleansing out your space regularly would do such wonders to keep out the petty rabble before it becomes strong enough to cause too much trouble...

If you wanna go into specific details on techniques or such, pm me..=p
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »

um....did my massive quote cut out your actual text or did you just want to see it twice? xP

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 12:50:02 PM »

um....did my massive quote cut out your actual text or did you just want to see it twice? xP

it did!

now i have no idea what i wanted to say.

how frustrating.

oh, no, that was my mistake.  i just put it in the wrong place--see it underneath paindancer's quote?  it was supposed to be beneath your quote.... oh sleepy sleepy me early in the morning.  it says: "this would also be nice to see in it's own topic somewhere :3"
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »

rofl ok....i thought this is the right thread for it....=p

belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

was it? o_0

wow, 3:30 am does not treat me well.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor