AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 12:32:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons?  (Read 40774 times)
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »

I have worked with banishing Shadow People and restless entities, but nothing like this.  What kind of battle takes place?  Physical, energy battling?  I would need more details.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 11:21:23 PM »

If you got critters trying to eat you, well you just go ahead and eat them right back!

Ok.. maybe not the best advise for all people.

I would advise for a very good banishing ritual, and be very very careful regarding how much energy you are feeding these things simply by buying into the storyline.  Its really nice to have a feeling of higher connection and purpose, and quite a few people get very very wrapped up in it, and put a lot of energy and faith into it, etc.

Which is exactly what your pesky advanced feeders want.  The whole 'nightly battle' that you are so concerned with, may very well just be a nice elaborate feeding ploy of a very creative leech.

Just my 2 cents.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »

If you got critters trying to eat you, well you just go ahead and eat them right back!

This is about the best advise I've seen yet ...

*salutes*

---Mal
Wabun Wind
Level 2 Contributor

nobody from nowhere - somebody from everywhere

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2009, 12:35:30 AM »

Probably you can perform rituals that also apply to ghost hauntings. The simplest and easiest form is trying to get into contact with the demon and command him to leave. In most cases - if it is a lower-plane-demon/ghost - that will be satisfactory.

Further things require some experience and you should not do without advice.

Erect a "mental" barrier that dominates the demon. "Put" the demon and throw it out of the house. Keep the barrier errect so that the demon could not enter again.

Last but most difficult method is "seal" the demon. "Put" the demon into a container that can be closely and heavily sealed. Then seal it and put it out of the house. Keep the barrier errect!

If you should falter and the demon masters you, that could be harmful to you and others. So better not to go alone!

My own is a free spirit. No-one and nothing can put it behind bars, walls or in chains. It will force its way, breaking the limitations, but will be also present with kindness and wisdom Smiley
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »

This is about the best advise I've seen yet ...

*salutes*

---Mal

Yeah, but a lot off people get spiritual indegestion from eating astral garbage

Paindancer
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2009, 08:02:31 PM »

I think I touched on this in another other area about developing "tougher psychic stomachs" ... psy vamps can't really afford to be vamp vegans when it comes to energy work, especially if you're going to run into hostile (and tasty) energy entities...

---Mal
Wabun Wind
Level 2 Contributor

nobody from nowhere - somebody from everywhere

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »

Yes, I agree with Mal in some point.

A demon/ghost is some form of energy. Thus makes it possible to feed off of its energy until he is vanished away.

My own is a free spirit. No-one and nothing can put it behind bars, walls or in chains. It will force its way, breaking the limitations, but will be also present with kindness and wisdom Smiley
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2009, 07:43:52 AM »

I think I touched on this in another other area about developing "tougher psychic stomachs" ... psy vamps can't really afford to be vamp vegans when it comes to energy work, especially if you're going to run into hostile (and tasty) energy entities...

---Mal

agreed.  picky people generally aren't as healthy, especially when they're picky about food. 

what is this, darwinism in the spiritual community?! oh noes!!1!
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2009, 11:43:06 AM »

Hostile and Tasty.. lol I love it.

Well, vampirism, energy work in genereral is a process of development and refinement.  I think the biggest trap, is for people to ID as a vampire and somehow equate that to being  a parasite. 

Nomming on critters.. I think its a good practice, or at least a basic form of self defense.  There are some pretty potent critters out there who can nom right back so it is possible to get in over your head.  I personally like to make sure people can defend themselves before they start trying to go on the offensive.

Not to mention, I have ate some really icky things.  When you find yourself hunting really potent fear feeders for example.. they are just nasty.  I wouldnt call it tasty.  More like garbage disposal.

Paindancer
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2009, 11:55:25 AM »

SPAM:
This thread ALWAYS makes me a bit twitchy.
Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2009, 03:00:27 AM »

I have worked with banishing Shadow People and restless entities, but nothing like this.
...Why banish Shadow People? Usually they don't do much more than be there, and they tend to 'run' as soon as they're seen. It seems needless to me. Sad
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2009, 08:49:44 AM »

But then they also leave behind very negative feelings.  They feed off of them.  Shadow people are some of the most negative things in the world.

paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »

Chuckle.. nice sweep.

So.. a shadow person feeds on negativity, but then leaves behind what it feeds on?

Granted, there is all sorts of critters out there and negative energy is one of the easiest to feed on, but that dosnt mean they wont take a nice ambient flow if you set one up for them.  Its amazing, how helpful they can be if you show them a little kindness.

Paindancer
Sunshine1626
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »

Shadow people are some of the most negative things in the world.
I don't know... You seem pretty negative to me.
Why not cleanse the area then? You can get rid of negative energy - both what they "feed on" and what they "leave behind". Also, if they're attracted to negative energy then it seems to me the problem is not with then, but with those who were in the area to attract them.
Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2009, 02:30:08 PM »

Chuckle.. nice sweep.

So.. a shadow person feeds on negativity, but then leaves behind what it feeds on?

Granted, there is all sorts of critters out there and negative energy is one of the easiest to feed on, but that dosnt mean they wont take a nice ambient flow if you set one up for them.  Its amazing, how helpful they can be if you show them a little kindness.

I mean when they become invisible, they leave negative feelings.  They are still there to feed on it, just not in sight.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: