AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2022, 01:18:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Therianthropy & Otherkin  |  Mixed | Hybrid | Shifter | Other (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Help Requested - How To Kill Or Banish Shadow/Incubi Demons?  (Read 40775 times)
Jeremiah
Level 2 Contributor

« on: May 13, 2009, 11:55:07 PM »

Does anybody know how to kill shadow/incubi demons for good? or banish them for good? They left a mark on my sang-v friend & is draining her daily from 5pm - 3am. Everynight there will be a battle going on in the astral (we will go to her & pull off those worms & get attacked by shadow dogs with red eyes) & when she has slept, we will walk into her dream & the battle will rage on...this time with shadows in shadowy human forms with red eyes & talons & it's always misty. We will always battle till 3am & get awaken by a large thunder in the dream. Mostly my friend will be paralysed & us just protecting her from them, taking her away into their dimension.

From the dreams, we've learnt she's the master keystone. Thats why they want her & she has lost her will & thus easier for them to get her. There's just 3 of us so far in the family, connected by many past lives. Hope to find more family members too. Anybody can help? We need serious help as their demon lord is lilith...
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 08:39:40 PM »

Well you can either find a suitable banishing ritual or you can overpower them, but judging from what you've said so far, I don't think either of us see that happening. I don't see why any of your average banishing rituals wouldn't do the trick. Pick one, try another, rinse & repeat.

But nobody is going to help you. You got yourself in this mess, now you can get yourself out of it. Hopefully you will have learned something from the experience.

Do be careful who you choose to trust and listen to.  Wink

Perhaps someone else here has better advice, I speak only for myself...

I am not the darkness, I am the light;
Brilliant, blinding and infinite.
Stare in awe and know beyond doubt;
It is not the darkness you should fear.
Jeremiah
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »

Im not in the mess,Talus. My friend is. What are some of the banishing rituals? any links for me to go to read up on banishing rituals? We are greenhorns in metaphysics.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »

It's ok, we all start somewhere. I don't use rituals though so I can't help you even if I wanted to. You can make your own, it doesn't matter what it is... just flush the energy around you with more energy. It's a simple concept. Invoke a deity if you prefer, whatever, it doesn't matter.

I know of a little birdy that hides in the darkest corners of the world known as 'forum'. If you call out nicely and ask for help, maybe the birdy will be kind enough to give you what you ask. Maybe not?

I will not assist you more than that. Good luck and good evening.  Cheesy

diss
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

the first thing to do would be to find out why that entity is there. the vast majority of demons and similar creatures are not here willingly, and mostly just trying to survive in what is a hostile environment to them. find out why it's here, and how to help it get back where it belongs.
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 04:21:45 PM »

Do be careful who you choose to trust and listen to.  Wink

Indeed, once again, good advice.

I generally don't touch anything that I perceive as too fanciful. I do, however, wish you lots of luck.

About the fanciful bit, I do not mean that offensively.

Be well.
Jeremiah
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:44 AM »

They are here in our dimension as they are after my sang-V friend. From what we have learnt from dreams & from what she communicated from the shadow messenger, they are after her as she is the key. Key meaning keystone i suppose. Looking for advices to help her with. She's becoming more suicidal everyday & thus making it so easy for the shadow demons to get her. She's like cutting 100+ times & pills,etc...
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

They are here in our dimension as they are after my sang-V friend. From what we have learnt from dreams & from what she communicated from the shadow messenger, they are after her as she is the key. Key meaning keystone i suppose. Looking for advices to help her with. She's becoming more suicidal everyday & thus making it so easy for the shadow demons to get her. She's like cutting 100+ times & pills,etc...

The Vampire community does not condone anything that is self destructive--that goes for self mutilation and drug abuse. Please have her seek medical attention STAT! That means NOW. If you are concerned for her, then that is where your attention should lie, rather than posting here.

I am sorry that you seem to be having difficulty, but it might be best if you sought help for this elsewhere.

I wish you lots of luck.
Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 12:05:25 PM »

Yes, I'm in agreement with Stellar on this one.  Your friend needs to seek professional help and it's your responsibility to see to it that she does; especially if she's talked of suicide and is causing herself physical harm, etc.  This isn't a matter to be taken lightly.

Jeremiah
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »

Seriously it doesnt help...she has seen lotsa psychologists & doctors at the institute of mental health...she's still the same. If she doesnt wanna help herself,no one can... Of course im concern about her self harming. But again, cant help her much if she doesnt wanna change. You cant bring a dog to the water & force it to drink if it doesnt. As for now, im lookin for advice on banishing or anything like that to bring an end to the shadow demons that are wanting her soul.
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 12:33:59 PM »

Seriously it doesnt help...she has seen lotsa psychologists & doctors at the institute of mental health...she's still the same. If she doesnt wanna help herself,no one can... Of course im concern about her self harming. But again, cant help her much if she doesnt wanna change. You cant bring a dog to the water & force it to drink if it doesnt. As for now, im lookin for advice on banishing or anything like that to bring an end to the shadow demons that are wanting her soul.

If you want to help her, then I stand by the fact that I strongly HOPE that you will seek some professional help for her, or continue to urge her to not hurt herself anymore.

If you are not willing to focus on this first, which is the stuff (in a worst case scenario situation) that can kill her, then you need to look for assistance elsewhere.

I hope that all turns out well for you and yours.
onelight
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

If she is wanting to hurt her self she should a to a church and open up to someone.It just might change her life around.
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 08:02:11 AM »

There is a technique unique to chaos called the Jihad. It is a way of invoking a godform during battle to increase one's potency in ability. It is a practicing state of mind reinforced by an attitude, with a practice ranging from mild to severe. In it's raw form it is used mostly in battle but the theory is strong generally.

Listen... I'm not going to debate whether or not these demons actually exist or not. Frankly I don't really care and honestly it doesn't really matter if they do or don't exist. Do you understand? Life is too short for me to differentiate between fantasy and reality, it's all the same to me, and since this isn't about me it doesn't really matter anyway.

A jihad has multiple stages depending on the severity of the invocation. Each stage gets more and more serious, and each jihad is more or less unique to the practitioner.

Here is an old form of the Chaote Jihad from chaosmatrix.org

Please take the time now to look over it.

Now we are going to make a few changes. In what you just read, the godform being used is designed for conflict. There is no permanence. A godform is no different than a sigil, it is like a bigger rune or tarot, it has symbolism and the symbolism is what you give to it. We likely invoke these godforms many times during our lives but never think of it. If our child is in danger, if our loved one has had a hard day at school or at work we try to comfort them, these are godforms and from them they feel our energy and intentions.

A godform, in this sense, is like a hand, and you are a pencil. The hand comes over you and so when you move, being a pencil, the hand moves with you, making you move faster, harder, stronger. That is what jihad was more or less designed for, but godforms are not stationary and neither is jihad.

You are going to invoke a Jihad of Love, Peace and Support; "White Light".
In short, you are going to become an "avatar" of "white light" if those terms mean anything to you......

But....... I don't want to make this too easy for you. I want you to do it yourself because this is Chaos and this is how Chaos is. Think of it like a lesson in which you shall become stronger and wiser.

What I want you to do is read The Jihad of Chaos I linked to above.

Chaos is adaptation. We are the leeches of the occult and religion. Nothing is bound, everything is logical and anything is possible. The intention of Chaos is not disorder but rather to bring order to something that is chaotic. To stare at what is bound, and say, "COME." because simply, "I Demand It."

All chaos occultists create their own rules. They create their own philosophy and context, including their own spells... and that is what you are going to do, without any help from me or those experienced occultists on this forum.

What I wish you to do is to study the Jihad of Chaos and alter it to a complete duality. Instead of destruction, your intent will be creation. Instead of Fire there will be Water to cleanse, soothe and heal the soul. This light is what saved me, the light around us, the light inside of other people's hearts, and even though I think a part of you is quite frankly being led to big clouds of fluff, I still think this will be beneficial to you regardless.

Once you understand how the Jihad works, you are going to get a book and write down a new Jihad. This will be just yours, no one else will see it but you, not even me. In this new jihad, instead of the power of energy manipulation, instead of the chaos of the vortex of rebirth, there will be... what? That is up to you.

There is a big possibility you might fail and not understand this technique.
There is a big possibility you will reply to this and say something similar to, "This won't help me! I'm out of here!"
But if you manage to grasp the concept, on your own, you will be able to help your friend... even if she is lying to you about everything she is going through.

This is my gift to you.

Others may feel free to play along but please do not help him or speak of it here publicly.
This is his task alone. He wanted to save her, it's all up to him. You reap what you sow.

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 02:25:47 AM »

My, another well spoken post i see...jihad...thats from islamic roots, no?

it bears a intense similarity to a technique i have used quite a number of times in combat...but doesnt come with such heavy cost....one thing i, unfortunately recognize as a intransitive property tho would be the complete celibacy, as  to break it ends the drive to conquest.

either way, if you wish to discuss it further lets take it privately..

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Removed
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 02:36:38 AM »

Well it doesn't have to go like that. It's all about willpower I suppose. Such is the case with most things occult I think.
The Jihad ritual is as rituals go, but the key factor is the godform.

It is as unique to chaos as chaos gets. Chaos occultism is all about adaptation and the shifting of paradigms. That fits right into place with this ritual, a ritual of belief. So this is easier for us... than it is for someone who holds faith in faith.

a guide on Godforms

No need to take it privately. If the children want to take over the world then let them have their fun. Only 1 way to learn, and whispers only mean to spark interest. Besides, it's common knowledge.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: