AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:41:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Religion, Spirituality, & Philosophy  |  Wicca | Paganism | Druidism | Asatru | OTO | Freemasonry | Satanism | Luciferianism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Wicca, Paganism, Druidism, Asatru, Satanism, etc. Timeline 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Wicca, Paganism, Druidism, Asatru, Satanism, etc. Timeline  (Read 31859 times)
HighPriestesschar
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 07:17:36 PM »

My ancestor was the only person that was pressed to death during the Salem Witch Trials.  My family is from Wales and came over on the Mayflower.  I come from a long line of Pagans, going all the way back to the days of Avalon, or close to it.
My family is similar to your as they are a long line of pagans ,but somtimes the had to hide as other things. there histories goo back past before stonghege was built. before the jews started to write there histories. some of it  stories myth and legends. I did find a site where some of my cousins had DNA tested,that tels where we are from all the way back to the start.

Peace,love and harmony...Blessed Be...High Priestess Char
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 04:31:37 AM »

Druidry.....why you so vagueeeeee? :C ......... I would love to learn more of it but sadly there is little surviving today. And that which exists is a nightmare and a half to even try to understand..........

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: