AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:57:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Have Only Ever Been Sanguine, Need To Switch To Psy - Any Mentors? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Have Only Ever Been Sanguine, Need To Switch To Psy - Any Mentors?  (Read 7674 times)
redlinesflowing
Level 1 Contributor

« on: September 08, 2013, 03:50:26 PM »

my original reason for coming here was im in a bad place, i was hoping to meet an energy vampire as im pure sanguine and can find no donor and you wouldn't believe how sick i am i feel like im dying its gotten stupid.

i know energy vampires that can simply feed from the energy of a crowded dance floor or from very verdant animal filled nature reserve, i am off work for the last couple years due to being stuck in a tiny country town where  dying your hair blue is 'alternative, i cant ask anyone 'can i have your blood please?' also even when i go to bdsm things which you have to to get blood im terrible with people so i was hoping for training to switch to practicing psy vampire, as i am so sick you wouldn't believe it!

i always did my shamanism lets say 'with some help' from teacher plants and mushrooms so, i guess i'll have to find an online written guide...somewhere, ive felt better after watching hypnosis videos and the like, i think maybe i zoned out and psi fed on something but i gotta learn to be hybrid cause my body is totally falling to bits i have injuries that winy heal craving beyond measure, phantom pains, chronic fatigue, depression verging on suicidal and ill be truthful with you not only am i imagining blood my thoughts are turning quite dark, i have never and would never harm anyone or even verbally insult anyone but im having daydreams of just sinking my teeth into someones jugular and drinking like theyre a can of coke....alll fantasy of course but i dont want to be thinking of such negative things...i dont even like that i like thinking about that so any psy vamps please step forward otherwise im gonna have to just teach myself from online resources, im an empath and shaman it shouldnt be too hard, i dont naurally do it though so im wondering if theres a way to get in that state of mind i've really not been that interested till now.

ive heard it said pranic, sanguine and psy vamps are ALL just naturally deficient or have low chi/life force/pranic energy levels and so all three are simply a way to get your energy levels back to normal from external means, its only been recently that the cravings have really been getting to me that ibe been really researching this stuff before i was hungry i found a donor through the bdsm scene and fed but they've all kind of been 'taken' as subs or the like and i find myself now out of touch with that culture and kinda awkward and if i go to a ''munch' i just never end up with a donor

may just have to self teach, a mentor would b awesome tho please?
masticina
Level 3 Contributor

Rwar I am a tiger

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »

Sorry for such a late reaction, things have slowed down on this forum allot. Time moves slower these days.

Finding a donor still will be what one will have to do as sang feeding is your main. One can learn a few tricks though to help you sustain. Not all can really get good at them it is allot of learning and work obviously.

One method is to go to a busy place and open up their energy. Now I don't suggest this for the longest of terms [there is a need to filter and process energy] but in dire need one can do with dirty energy. I wish I could easily show you how but you have to visualize yourself opening up for the energy around you. You have to visualize the energy pouring into you. Combine this with a good grounding and you should begin to feel prana pour into you. It is rough and dirty though and if you succeed you'll find that emotions of those around you will transfer into you. Ever asked yourself how psy's seem so able to read things...there ya go now you know.

It is all in the visualisation and there is allot to learn. Being far far far away in a very different country in a very different land mass on earth [europe] at most I can give advice from a distance. Psy feeding is something even non vampires might end up doing in bad and stressfull times.

Now if you come from allot of hunger don't be greedy. That is the keyword here don't be greedy taking from the surrounding, drawing the energy into you, you should only take around 10 to 20% of the energy out there. More and people will begin to notice it.

Also there are vampire meetups, or at least meetups with the community, a few big ones have survived and if they are soon enough and you got the time/money it is a worthy try. You are bound to find some vampires at shadowlores big meetups for instance. I wish you luck and if you have questions do ask. There is again little I can offer being this far away. Such a reality...

Fear nothing but Fear itself
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: