AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2024, 08:06:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  General Vampirism Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Dealing In Other Ways? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Dealing In Other Ways?  (Read 4599 times)
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« on: June 19, 2012, 08:39:23 AM »

Ok so basically as my namesake will tell you I am a Maenad, and recently I was on medicine (muscle relaxers had back issues.) where the directions were no alcohol so you see my delima. I need wine to be ok, it corrects my biology. So I do have this "prayer" thing I sometimes do when I need to feel more balanced and in using that I did part of what I'd do to pray only I didn't drink. Basically I put wine in my skin to absorb it's energy another way so I'd get some of the benefits without drinking it. (Don't you dare do this unless you know for a fact you are like me, I'm not getting into trouble over your mistakes. If you get cellulitis it's your own fault for not listening to me when I say don't do this.  Angry ) My mom knows what I believe, that I believe wine makes me healthy and well she was all you didn't have any for a few days but I did do that other thing and it feels like a warmth energy thing. So is there a way to frame this in a way that doesn't make me sound crazy? (My mom is my best friend, and I don't want to freak her out. Like she is my person, the only person who has been there for me my whole life, we are perhaps unusually closer then most daughters are to their mothers we never had that fighting thing stereotypical like you'd see on tv.)

Also have you had to deal with things in other ways? How do you properly explain them?

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:53:12 PM »

To be honest, I don't understand you're question. I probably shouldn't read the boards when I first wake up, but if I don't I'll forget about it for another month or until Mert harasses me about something specific.

Are you asking how to phrase a need for wine that doesn't involve drinking it to not seem crazy / alcoholic or more general advise?

---Mal
Maenad
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 05:27:43 AM »

Mostly the now seem crazy bit, I don't really get drunk though I'm a total caffeen addict XD but that's besides the point. Is there a way to frame that so you sound sane? Like normally without feeling what I feel if someone said to me that they did that I would be skeptical of the results.

In vino veritas. Vero est vita.... In the process.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: