AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:43:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Religion, Spirituality, & Philosophy  |  Wicca | Paganism | Druidism | Asatru | OTO | Freemasonry | Satanism | Luciferianism (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  The Nine Satanic Sins 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Nine Satanic Sins  (Read 31044 times)
SapphoWolf
Level 1 Contributor

It's all fun and games until Momma gets grouchy...

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 08:51:42 PM »

The troublesome thing is that the people who really need the philosophical bitchslap would never understand even a simple list like this of ideas open to interpretation.

Me, well, my first boyfriend was a Satanist, and since those days I've seen and experienced the evolution of Satanism...and just how many points of view (infinite) there are.

Now sleeps the crimson petal, now the white;
Nor waves the cypress in the palace walk;
Nor winks the gold fin in the porphyry font.
The firefly wakens; waken thou with me.

http://www.vampgeist.com
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 12:58:11 PM »

What is sin anyway ? I mean by definition it is what is thought of to be evil or something society says whats right or wrong. Is evil metaphysical or moral ? If you say sin is evil is that a moral judgement or something metaphysical? There are so many questions? It is ironic that through the ages that sin even in evil terms is still a sin something done wrong that cause others to judge so those judged to be evil have sin such as those judged to be good.  Okay I am babbling but the 9 satanic sins and the 7 deadly sins make a lot of sense to either side of good and evil.

'Evil' is undoubtedly a mere perspective opinion. Ex. the controversy over abortion. Some believe in the right to control what their own body produces or births, whilst others immediately label the act evil, the doer sinner.

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
Kim
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »

These seem better then the 7 sins the Catholic church has.

Only in death can we be together forever
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: