AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 12:10:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Awakening (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  How Can I Tell If I'm Awakening? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How Can I Tell If I'm Awakening?  (Read 9858 times)
fang333
Level 1 Contributor

« on: March 19, 2008, 04:46:26 PM »

Help, I show signs of awakening but I just dont know if I have. How can I be sure?
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 06:10:38 PM »

My advice is to search, study, and find out for yourself. We've all had to do this. In fact, most of us are still doing this.

There's a lot of info posted here and in the Suscitatio forum that may help you sort through things. There's also a list of web links here that you may want to peruse. There's a lot of great info out there.

Although, we can't tell you whether you're awakening--we can be a support for you. You are def not alone. Hit me up if you need me.

Lots of luck to you.
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »

Also worth noting:  not all awakenings are vamp awakenings.  Don't mentally paint yourself into a corner.

---Mal
3bouda
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

I think i'am a psivampire , when i was a little boy, the first movie that i've seen in my life was  " enterview with a vampire " from this time i was so interessting about vampires, magick, and darkest stuff sometimes strange things happen to me, a lot of times i dream a dream and he become real, sometimes i think that i'am not in the right place, sometimes i know what ppl want to do or say, sometimes I walk in a lane and I goes count that I've allready passed by, I think I lived a life before that, and more strange things happened to me
Glenn
Level 3 Contributor

The wind blows on the Cycle of the Sun

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 11:09:51 PM »

I started to become aware of the world of energy, would run out of my own energy, and started having cravings to feed to recharge my energy. These were all new to me.
Stellar
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 11:12:47 PM »

Also worth noting:  not all awakenings are vamp awakenings.  Don't mentally paint yourself into a corner.

---Mal

That is oh-so true.
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 07:54:49 AM »

What are the signs you've seen? One common one is the urge to seek out like minded individuals. Another is an endless thirst for knowledge. But these are not a definite sign of an awakening.

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: