AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:36:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Vampire Community & Subcultural Discussion (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  A Sanguinarian Treatise: An Argument For Partition From The Vampire Community 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print
Author Topic: A Sanguinarian Treatise: An Argument For Partition From The Vampire Community  (Read 82282 times)
Persephone
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2011, 06:26:01 AM »

Actually, I think the documentary is "Vampire Secrets", from 2005.

( Has editing our posts has been disabled? I couldn't find the edit tab.)
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #121 on: January 15, 2011, 07:09:29 AM »

Excuse me. Metaphysicality actually HAS been proven. There was a Russian ( I believe) study done based on auras. They screened the test subject's fingers for an energy signature. One being a self-proclaimed psivamp, the other a "mundane". The "mundane"'s energy signature came off as a blue glow surrounding her fingertip. The psivamp's signature was red and very small. They put the psivamp and mundane together for the next test and the red aura was actually piercing the blue aura and removing segments of it whilst growing bigger. After the feeding, the blue aura had holes, and was greatly reduced, while the red aura was swollen and vibrant. There you have it folks, this poster is blowing off unwarrented steam from being ashamed of their self.
Prove it then; demonstrate links and such for us to see, dont just make claims about it.

I'm also interested. though it sounds more like kirlian photography or something to me (maybe an infrared camera?) which wouldn't exactly be proving it.. i believe that method was infact debunked to some extent.
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2011, 07:11:24 AM »

>.< didn't even notice there was a whole nother page. sorry ):

i think so.. 'cause i haven't been able to find the button for days.
Darklilone
Level 5 Contributor

Amelia Nightside

« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »

>.< didn't even notice there was a whole nother page. sorry ):

i think so.. 'cause i haven't been able to find the button for days.
>.<

There may have been some mention about it.. i just didn't pay attention and can't remember exactly (if it was via email, pms or if it even happened).
sphynxcatvp
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »

Good thing I paid attention. Last sentence in the AVA email that went out on the 9th, as a matter of fact. Smiley

Yes, post editing has been disabled - we may elect to bring this back in the coming months after the Psi/Sang "conflict" has died down.

~SphynxCatVP
Community Old Fart :-)
Webmaster, SphynxCat's Real Vampire's Support Page
Follow me on Twitter, too
Visit Shambala, my new forum!
Syrion Deathvow
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »

Hm.. sorry if I came off ornery. I must have been upset about something. Anyway, I wouldn't ut much stock into the research itself though. But who knows. I'm skeptical as it is.. I just often play devil's advocate. (no pun intended)

Here lies Squidward's hopes and dreams
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: