AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:34:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Ghosts | Hauntings | Possession | Unexplained Phenomena (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Psionic Ghosts? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Psionic Ghosts?  (Read 3957 times)
holyk
Level 2 Contributor

« on: January 30, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »

So, I was alone in a cabin on a mountain in the middle of the woods this one time...

...I know how it sounds, right? XD But it's totally true. I was about 16 at the time, on the outskirts of Asheville, NC, and my parents were out to dinner with a couple of friends. We were "renting" (for free) this house for a couple of nights from one of my dad's coworkers. I was sitting in the room, watching TV, and thinking about how the lady who owned the house was talking about how her 20-year-old son and friends liked going into the woods sometimes with a video camera, and doing a sort of "Blair Witch thing", as she said.

Well, they had this little dog. White thing, barkey, but friendly and playful. It was outside. I just started getting paranoid. I shrunk into my chair, and started getting this paranoid feeling of "what if there's a murderer out there? What if he kills the dog?" This went  away as I assured myself it wasn't true. My parents were out to eat, there wasn't anyone around for a quarter of a mile. I was safe.

The unease stayed, and increased throughout the night, culminating in the absolute worst nightmare I've ever had. At the end, I was too scared to move, and too scared to remain where I was. I got a glass of grape juice and felt better, though still a little shaky.

This past year, I asked a girl on campus who knows a lot about the paranormal, spirits in particular, what this could have been. She said it sounded like something was psionically feeding off of my fear, and once sated, it went away.

I have to say, this wasn't a pleasant experience by any accounts. The dream involved gruesome images of torture. It was totally macabre.

Has anyone else had an experience like this, or have you heard of such spirits? I'd be very interested to hear any stories.
(I thought it best to put it here since it's ghost-related, but mods can move it as you see fit. =) )
Wabun Wind
Level 2 Contributor

nobody from nowhere - somebody from everywhere

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »

I never had this experience as well but it could have been an attack by an astral demon.

This kind of demons exist on the lower astral planes and invade the dreams of sleepers and cause nightmares to feed them. 

My own is a free spirit. No-one and nothing can put it behind bars, walls or in chains. It will force its way, breaking the limitations, but will be also present with kindness and wisdom Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: