AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:34:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Ghosts | Hauntings | Possession | Unexplained Phenomena (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Paranormalities 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Paranormalities  (Read 5827 times)
Ophelia
Level 2 Contributor

« on: November 22, 2009, 10:18:19 PM »

Yes, my title is made up but it seemed a good word to use even if it isent real.
In my opinion, the Paranormal is a most intersting topic. In any case, theres always something that catches my attention if it comes up. I'm personally a Christian- Catholic on my Mothers side and Lutheran on my Fathers, so I have to say I'm a full believer. Partly from my religon, mostly from experiance.

My parents used to say that when I was little I would speak of an elderly man coming to talk to me at night in my bedroom, who I often described looking just like my Mothers grandfather. I'd also from there sayings, used to sit and stare at a certain corner in our old house and giggle and speak to nothing, or at least nothing to what my parents could see. I'm wondering perhaps if this is an ability, and if maybe this is passed down, because it seems that my younger sister also has the ability. My Father has told me that she tells them of two dogs that come into her room and watch her and keep her safe- A large white dog with black spots and a small long black and brown dog. When I was a little girl, my Grandmama kept a large Dalmation and a small black and brown Terrior. They passed when I was 7 years of age, and my younger sister has just turned 4.

My physical encounters have been a bit more perplexing however, and leave me with many questions.

When I was 9, my Mother moved me into a house with her and her new husband in the South end of Toledo where we still reside minus my Step-Father.
My Mother had a red candel decorated with white swirly vines, with a carving of Jesus on the front, and a Latin saying on the cross that read 'All Shall Be Saved'
My Mother placed it on top of the television in the living room. Once when I was sitting in the room watching T.V., I heard something sliding, and I looked up and saw that the candel was at a slightly turned angle then it had been before. I thought that maybe I was imaging things, and went back to watching my show, but then continued to hear the noise, and looked again to see the candel had been moved fully around and close to the edge. I stood and turned the candel back, but as I turned to sit down again, the candel fell off of the T.V., not violently thrown, but just enough to topple off of the top of the stand and land by my feet. I was a bit shocked by this being only 9, and I got a bit angry, and put the candel back up and said stop quite loudly. The candel stayed where it was and never moved again.

Another experiance I had, and still do at times, is seeing Shadow Peple around my house. I've counted 3, and there have been occasions where even my friends notice them and refuse to go upstairs without me. On one occasion one of my friends stayed the night and woke up to my T.V. and watched a movie because she couldent get to sleep. She saw a shadow pass in front of the screen, and promplty woke me up, and I calmed her. When we awoke the next morning she had a small scratch on her arm, no bigger then the length of a push tack.

My Mother has also had an experiance that she believes was just a trick of her mind. Once when she was sitting downstairs at night, she thought she heard me sliding down the stairs on my back-side as I usually did at my younger age. She told me quietly to go to bed, but when I didn't reply, she walked over, and found nothing there. She ran to check on me, but found me fast asleep. She recalls the time being around 3:30 in the morning.

Even now, I still have strange on-goings in my house. I sometimes hear footsteps up the stairs, or quite thuds now and then, but the activities are much more settled then they were when I was little. I'm more used to them now, so perhaps it's because it's so normal to me I don't notice it as much. We have recently rented a newer house that were due to move into soon, and I find it a bit nerving, because it gives off a type of watchful feeling, as though something is there. Perhaps it's because its a new house, but I can't seem to understand why I would be feeling this way.

I've come to find, that I'm also able to feel if theres something in a room with me or not. Often when I enter somewhere, I can sense a presance around me, and if I enter a different room of a house, every different room seems to give off a different type of aura you could say. On one occasion I was about 11 and I refused to go into my friends house because I felt very uneasy about the inside of it, and later found out that my friends family had often saw glimpses of an elderly women.

I find that whenever I'm somewhere that I sense a presance, I tend to feel a bit tired at first, but then as I go along I start feeling more active, and sometimes do things that are out of my habits. It brings me to the question, that perhaps it's possible that some spirits, are not only able to feed off our energy, but that some of us are also able to feed off of theres. I myself am a Psi, so I have a thought that this may be the reason why I'm so susseptable to these experiances. Perhaps, it may be possible, that not only I'm able to gather energy from people around me, but maybe Psi's are able to also exchange energy from spirits, and maybe spirits have a way to not only give us there enrgy, but also give us a piece of themselves, which may explain why I sometimes find myself acting out of my character. Maybe this is a spirits way of keeping there memories alive through us, and that some Psi's are able to draw nergy from both the Seen, and the Unseen.

I would like to add to my closing that these are many of my thoughts and questions, so if anyone who reads this has experianced anything of the sort that I may have listed, or has any answers to my questions, I ask that perhaps you would be willing to reply.
Thank you to all who read, hope to answer back to you Azn

-Ophelia

Love.......All Psychological...All unreal.
Jurence
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:23:00 PM »

Another experiance I had, and still do at times, is seeing Shadow Peple around my house.

All the time age 8-13. I started to ignore them because I thought I was crazy. I don't see them anymore.

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 09:30:45 AM »

Shadow people suck!  X(  They appear and then disappear leaving behind negative feelings and then feed off of them.  My brother is also very receptive of spirits and things.  He used to get very scared of these things when he was little.  When we were at a Samhain ritual right after Lady Circe died he could see Lady Circe, and broke down.  It was very sad.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Ophelia
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:57:54 PM »

Awww...=[
Imma give him a big hug next time I see him Azn

Love.......All Psychological...All unreal.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: