AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:50:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Ghosts | Hauntings | Possession | Unexplained Phenomena (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Belief In The Paranormal 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Belief In The Paranormal  (Read 5689 times)
san.demon
Level 1 Contributor

« on: November 08, 2009, 02:00:25 AM »

Well, as for my experience, I do believe in paranormal, well I must clarify my view...
What we in our sleep state the subtle when awake, it wish to have vision out, and what it wishes, either go to real plane if really exist may it gone to it earlier or not is called astral plane (inbetween plane - hyper) or when it do not find the real planes, it create its own world per its wishes is called dream plane (mirage/ dream also inbetween plane). Both may conscious lucid state or slept mind dream state. And on both planes since the conscious is hovering the places of plane the other paranormal existance is possible and what ever entities we see there are true living entities there, coz conscious is the soul of spirit and it attract other spirits too. But in dream state other spirit may not have same dream or impact even on astral plane they are but not on same vision...

But few spirits really with - para-psychic power or nature of their habits can be identified as their real nature...

And this same is observed in non slept gross conscious awake active mind and body period too when you are physically not slept and working while your subtle is awake (if your subtle is awake - you experience paranormal experiences by feeling or lucid seen) or subtle may not awake (you are active and awake but subtle is sleeping - that time you can only see but can not see), you experience the same thing as ghost or kin... but vampire things are not much seen coz activeness you see them in vey short duration...

Vampire I think is very rare, But ghost or astral visitor which are not vampire are much more than vampires are very rare in the world... coz conscious always stop vampire nature of self in the sleep mind. this i told in reference to blood vampire... but in case of sex and emotions regards they are in plenty in the world, but aura regards, they are purer kin they even take you to the world of aura (vital energies) to their companionship when you slept. this will lead you are bubling with fresh energies... this is true that sleep position may what ever kin meet you, your energy do not drained... just be causcious that any ghosts do not attack you, for that you just have to take your breathe holding ability range from 25 seconds to normal breathe holdingability of 75 seconds... this will lead you escape those ghosts coz fightig them you are in plenty of energies which they are lacking coz human body is much resisting other sprits in vital energies regards than others and while attack they have to hold their breathe and you too have to hold breathe to save your self. In this case you win coz your planet and body is planty of prana energy - oxygen... this shield is in case of ghosts attack during sleep.

Remember when subtle is awake at our subconscious state, it create causal state to our body+mind+intellact+consciousness. This you can very well experience in astral speedy flying over any sea ans having swirl (swirl always longing your astral period and gives you a thrill).

Now I tell you that :

I have seen the spirit at my home in morning in between 8.30 to 9.30 am for several days. this period I used to do central focal balance of mind meditation exercise. During this one spirit taking form of one beautiful lady she was just like few in India but pigment was white as of finland peepal or albania peepal with grace of angel in white cloak,  used to walk in and sit my aside and she used to do meditation. This is enough to take attention for any kin to spoil its exercise which is center focal point base open eye meditation, but that spirit rather gave me the demo of invilvement level of meditation that led me to do my exercise successfuly and surprisingly she did not harm me at all and rather helped me in teaching the involvement level in meditation... she demonstrated how david blaine might have involved in meditation to what level of involvement.

Other experiences of light blinking which disturbed me  alot... another is of noise of pounding any wooden thing in the drawer of cupboard which was empty and checked after the incidence was very empty and no cockroaches, rats, no lizards and no bugs.

Once I was to follow my one dream on going to astral, I was totally cool, stressless, subconscious grown and just about to jump into astral, this process of jumping within one moment was stopped by any telepathy voice which communicated me one way and it came from very far it was western accent only 3 sentences but repeated so many time tht proved that my voice in my inner did not reach it, it was one way communication which surprised me and stopped me to go astral coz i forgot to do astral that time and thoughts formed about that voice coz it was taking my name in those three sentences...

another experience was dream interception when i loved to sit on beach, taking me to another dream which I did not like and about to my brain hammerage due to this and I woke up in anger and thinking on interceptor would lead me brainfailure, but any kin demonstrated intruding others body and touched my nerve by finger of that kin hovered near my its side ear when we were sleeping on bed. surprisingly that touch calmed my mind and brain that the reaction of my anger did not affect on my blood veins and blood flow it was ice cool. I have to vomit now thinking of this happenings with me...

Few more physical existance regeistered with no visibility such as jumping on main branch of the tree from above in the sky while I just passed that tree making a huge swing of that branch for at list 10-15 seconds...

But i did not experience any vampire with me, though i seen many sex time, and once I saw nude volleyboll of females on court... nude volleyboll was the case of dream interception coz i was that time going again to beach and someone pulled me to volleyboll court which was not seaside...

My best dreams were of going to back age (boy age of 10-12) this series was each dream was opened to one witch whom first i used to fear then she used to pull me to my boy age of 10-12 having accompany of one girl 9-11 and no sex no lust and its very sporting but we were at mountain tops and there the one another elder kin used to help us like djinn. the cave cut and its archeology was formed as per wishes of that girl or me and we entered the cave and its interior was formed as per our wishes and that girl used toask me whatmore there shall be in our home in which we had to live... after that we used to wander the mountain tops with lovely air flow... that was cool rocks... and lovely vision too down was fogs and clouds above too was horizon... but whereever we were that was clear sphere that clouds or fogs were very thin that we could see other mountain tops too... Oh yes I love this type of living... full of air no less oxygen... I think oxygen level was 15 % there while no polution and ozone level was much there and co2 was comparative less from these days... I think I reached thousands of years ago as it appear by their clothing of leather... but they were fully clothed..
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

I am having a hard time understanding your post a bit due to the language barrier.

Were you asking a question?

Are you stating your belief system for understanding the paranormal?

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
RenSaiyuri
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 11:16:58 AM »

Err, I notice that this looks like the same post that was added as a reply to the article Merticus posted earlier either today (11/8) or yesterday (11/7) on Vampires. User name is also the same, I think. I don't think he's asking a question, no.

Merticus
House AVA Founder
Administrator
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:23:13 AM »

Yes, I split the post.  It needed its own topic.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: