AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:10:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Ghosts | Hauntings | Possession | Unexplained Phenomena (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Sentinel Duty 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentinel Duty  (Read 8692 times)
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« on: October 27, 2009, 01:26:35 PM »

I had an experience that I like to share on occasion.  Its my interpretation of events, but take it for what its worth.

A number of years ago, my local metaphysical community let me know about a issue that had happened.  A young woman had been struck by a motor vehicle and was in critical condition.  The doctors had told the family that the chance for survival was minimal and even if, the likelyhood of severe brain damage was almost certain.  Still, the community was very active in this situation working remote healing.

Despite a childhood history of it, I dont fancy myself a healer of any sort, so the request for help came as a bit of a suprise.  I agreed to do what I could, however.   Normally, I do most of my work in the dreaming, however, in this case, a very quick focus was all it took for me to very clearly be in proximity to the girl in her hospital room.  Rarely have I ever had such clarity in waking work.

She was literally in two places.  Her body was in the bed, but she was also standing beside it, trying to wake herself up, to somehow get back in.  She was absolutely terrified.

I didnt help matters by approaching her initially.  In the dreaming, I naturally appear very black and almost skeletal.  I backed off, made a shift to appear more radiant, and approached her again.  I must have done better becasue she asked me if I was an angel, which I denied with a bit of a laugh.  I explained what happened to her, and what was going on, especially how her attempts to wake herself was actually causing more brain swelling.  Instead I showed her how to direct the energy others were sending in a more compatible manner.  I stuck around a bit, eating a bit of the astral garbage that has collected due to the energy, and then left a copy of myself perched at  the head of the bed and moved my focus back to the physical.

This went one for about 3 days, with me periodically popping in to check in on her.  The ease and speed of connecting with her was the same every time.  Finally, she was waiting for me instead of focusing on her body.  She seemed to be coming to grips with the direness of her situation, and that death was very possible.

It was at this point, the transformation took place.  She ceaced to be afraid, and said simply that she knew what she was.. at the her I was speaking to shifted.  Still female, but clear, with what looked like a cluster of stars, almost an entire galaxy or more, contained in her.  Almost like looking at an embodiment of the universe itself.  Breathtakingly beautiful would be a totally inadequite description.  She was also surrounded by thick translucent ribbons, arrayed in a wing like or cloak pattern. 

She started to fly 'up', and I followed along side.  She moved faster and faster and things became brighter and brighter.  Soon, I could not keep up or continue with her.

I was both amazed and saddened by what I thought I had witnessed.  I obviously cannot tell what happened to her after that point.

The interesting thing is, however, within the next day, the girl made a recovery that the doctors cited as 'miraculous'.  Not only did she survive, but she made a rapid and complete recovery with no lasting damage to her mental functions.

She also mentioned a figure who watched over her the entire time.  Wink

I never met her in person.  She was known to some people in the community, but never by me directly.  I still wonder, what she saw when she went further than I will ever likely be able to. 

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 01:42:17 PM »

what is it that keeps you from contacting her?
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

I didnt know  her before the event and saw no need to change that after.  I did what I was supposed to do, and that was sufficient for me.

It was a cool experience.  Besides what would I have said?  "Hi, Im the angel that was there?"  LOL, not only is that a false statement, but I think it would have confused matters.   It was many years ago, and she obviously knew what she was doing, all said and done.  ;P

Paindancer
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 04:02:43 PM »

you could just say "i was a well-wisher" (or whatever suits you), and ask about what she saw when she was going faster, or what her experience was. curiosity kiiiilllllllllllllls me lol.

Thought
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 04:57:35 PM »

Ah what an interesting experience.  She probably has no conscious memory of that time anyways.  I applaud you for being satisfied with not having any direct contact.  Like you said it probably would have just confused her.  Better for her to be whole and on this plane.  Who knows...maybe you'll pass her in WalMart one day and make eye contact.   Grin

iVamp : Ask me what kinds of Apps I come with.
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 08:13:51 PM »

This was years ago.. more than 10, and it happened in Nebraska, where I am in Cali now. 

I kind of agree.. I doubt she remembers much.  A few talked to her about it.. she just remembers the angel.  I prefer working behind the scenes anyway.  Im pleased however to share the tale and let everyone take their own from it.

Paindancer
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 10:41:29 AM »

:3 thank you
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: