AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:01:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Energy Work, Psionics, & Paranormal Studies  |  Meditation & Energetic Healing (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Types of Workable Energy 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Types of Workable Energy  (Read 16484 times)
Oculus
Level 2 Contributor

They are coming.

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »

Etheros- Definitely, all those are energy in different wavelengths and frequencies, but why use energy to warm yourself when you can just wear a coat?
            why not conserve your energy? But, you took my post out of context so I will elaborate; I disagree with arcane's classification of energy. This "classification" system you posted is indicative that you believe certain types are more powerful than others. That is just not a legitimate assumption.

How did i take your post out of context? looking back...the entire post is there. (there only was one line). The statement of "simply wearing a coat" does not fit into the scheme or purpose of my analogy. I stated it as a way of explaining in incontrovertible science that there is a variance in the types of energy based on their frequency and perhaps other currently unmeasurable factors. Also, among those of us who can recognize the variations in energy, there is a clear distinction that some energies have more influence in this plane, as well as over other energies (the physics of sound can be used to explain that certain wavelengths and frequencies cancel out, while others negate each other, and some just blend together.) This fact does state, with obtuse simplicity, some energies are more powerful than others, though this is only respective to other energies. (a good analogy would be to say that fire, while being quite powerful, is extinguished by water, while it feeds off of air)

Arcane: Do you mean that you would demonstrate various forms of energy by yourself? if so, that seems rather unsuited, as i cannot fathom that you have had the time within your incarnation to master every form of energy (though i suppose perhaps you could invoke various types, in varying purities and potencies) 

But...while i cannot say that i have a broad spectrum of masteries, i have a simple test that would prove what is needed to be shown. I have a good command of void energy, which i doubt he has encountered. If i show him it (obviously due to the volatility of the energy, i wont hit him with it) he should realize that it is alien to any vital energy, and therefore proof that energy manifests in different forms with different properties, no?...or you can use another energy that does not naturally manifest on this plane....

To state that some "types" of energy are more powerful than others is to assume that this ranking system takes into account how the energy reacts on all forms of matter on all forms in which the energy type can exist. X-rays may not burn on exposure but they do a massive amount of damage to genetic material. Ultraviolet radiation does cellular damage on exposure and to genetic material. If that helps you see my point...

I was here at the start. I will be here at the end.
arcane
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »

Oculus,

This is more easily demonstrated than discussed. Words rarely do much justice for things of power.

Please contact me via IM/IRC and we can go from there.

-Arcane

MSN: ancient_arcane@hotmail.com
YAHOO: ancient_arcane
AIM: arcane1a1
IRC: Dalnet Server, #houseofancients

This forum is public. We advise against posting personal contact information. Poster should contact a site moderator if they prefer to have this information censored.

Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »

Lovely...I will just leave this ball in your court since you decided to serve so wonderfully....you know how to reach me if you want that sample of void energy =p

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
holyk
Level 2 Contributor

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

I do have a question.
I know about ambient energy, and while not proficient, I can create weak shields with it, or use it to fuel various processes (sight, protection, etc.)

However, I can also use a second type of energy, but I'm not sure where it fits in your categorization. It's significantly more "solid" than ambient energy, and when I try to shape it, it's resistant at about the same consistency as elastic. I draw it from myself, but not from the navel, nor do I channel it through various chakras. I draw it from the area behind my breastbone. When I do draw it out, there's still a strong tie to myself, and my "heart" (behind the breastbone, in this case). Usually, just taking it out, it takes a unique shape until I decide to do something with it. The sensation of drawing it out is strong, but not painful nor does it make me dizzy.

Do you by any chance know what this might be? I feel hesitant to describe the shape it takes publicly, but if you think it'd help, I could PM/IM/e-mail you.
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 03:22:34 AM »

by the description you gave it sounds like core energy...feel free to pm me...ile help if you like...though if its really that well connected to your heart chakra i would find it hard to mistake for anything else...

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: