AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Have Donors Gain Or Lost Ground? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Have Donors Gain Or Lost Ground?  (Read 5803 times)
giselle
Level 2 Contributor

To help communication between vampire & donor.

« on: January 21, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »

In the light of events occurring around Halloween last year, it got me to thinking. Have donors become more than just "food"? Are we any further than we where over 5 years ago when all we had was our own little thread on the VCMB? *YEAH VCMB for having that*

Now my first priority will always be to fullfill my responsibilities in a feeding partnership.Having said that, I know there has been talk of Donors being in the group as "kin". Yet there are still some vampires who see us as nothing but food and nothing else. Here are few things to remember:

As ugly as some my get, it is still THEIR opinion. Without honest feedback, how will we know if things have gotten better or worse? No jumping down someones throat about their feelings.

I would just do a poll but not tech savvy enough for that (lol)! So have it. What are your thoughts?

Sang Donor/Emapth
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

♥Let Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest♥

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 04:28:13 AM »

Embarrassed I am new to this but I hope that I am really really wrong.
But I think that Donors have lost their ground. Everybody wants to be a Twinkie-Twinkle-Twinning-Twilighter.
Everybody wants to be a freaking "Poser"! Play "Vampire Games" or whatever it's called--I don't care what's called because I consider them irrelevant!
I hoping to become part of the Vampire Community. And in doing so, maybe I can make a difference as a Real Donor. A Black Swan♥ Cool

♡May your days be short & Nights everlasting♡
Maloryn
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 02:53:23 PM »

I've no idea.
Most of my donors were never involved in or very aware of the vamp community.

---Mal
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 06:24:38 AM »

I've no idea.
Most of my donors were never involved in or very aware of the vamp community.

:oOOoo........I assume what you don't know won't hurt you or Certain things should be known only within the Wound Community. I understand. Cool

RedKatt
Level 2 Contributor

sang, female, 40 something, ESL

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 07:03:34 PM »

I recently have been a sang donor for a friend, which is slightly problematic as I am sang also and it made me ill.
His donor had walked out. When I could not continue I realised why his donor had walked out.
Plump Black Swan
Level 3 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 10:09:06 PM »

8)Greetings unto you Redkatt,
I find it interesting that you as a Sanguinarian shared your blood with another Sanguinarian. It seems that it is not feeding the purpose. You just keep going into an empty cycle of the void, No? The satisfaction or the appetite, even the thirst is not quenched. Blood from a Donor is appropriate.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: