AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:15:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Blood Bond Or Infatuation? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Blood Bond Or Infatuation?  (Read 4399 times)
XXXDameaXxXD
Level 4 Contributor

« on: March 17, 2010, 02:51:32 AM »

I have noticed since I fist bonded with my donor, it seems my feelings relating to her has changed dramatically. At first, I thought the bond deepened our understanding of one another, but now it seems as if the blood bond we share has made me somehow become infatuated with her, possibly fallen in love with her.
  Im not entirely sure how this affected her other than it deepening her feelings of caring.
  Im not sure if I'm infatuated, in love for real, or it's false love-false/misleading feelings..
I'm not looking for an expert on love, but i'm unsure if the bond couldve possibly changed my feelings, or if they had changed on their own.
         Im just looking for advice on the logical possibilities here.
                                                    -----Damea

And thus dearest Luna hath risen red...
SoulSplat
House AVA Founder
House AVA Member
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 08:40:49 AM »

Stop feeding from her. Find another donor. See if you feel the same.

Most importantly, let your current donor know your intentions along every step of the way. Tell her you want to be sure your feelings towards her are more than the donor/vampire relationship.

If you've found this site helpful, consider using the donate button to reciprocate the effort.

--SoulSplat
House AVA Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: