AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:37:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Emotion While Feeding? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emotion While Feeding?  (Read 7563 times)
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« on: December 30, 2009, 08:58:17 AM »

I have a quick question.
Can a donor's emotions have any change to how much energy you can take when feeding?
This came from a scare I had, not but some time ago. My donor made himself a bit nervous in the middle of a session. Actually he was shaking from it- a lot. After I while I let go because I was confused. I didn't feel I was getting barely any energy at all, despite the numerous times I had ever fed before. Have you ever had this happen to you?

>:|
Etheros Twilight
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 12:33:20 PM »

ive had that happen, a feed goes dry cus they feel threatened and throw up their shields...ive also broken their shields by accident, which feels like a sudden rush of energy....its fast and uncontrolled, and you can harm your donor that way....one on one, i think its best to be doing something relaxing with your donor...

eg. if your donor is your lover, embracing them or perhaps tantric feeding is wonderful....if not....perhaps a nice back massage....dont think i have to explain that the physical contact aids your connection and thus your feed....

semper praecidium nox quod vitae noctum est omnes nosferatem vitae
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 11:35:59 AM »

I know it's been a while, but im really not satisfied with that. I'm really itching for an answer so I know what should do and shouldn't do before I feed.
I wasn't talking about psi.

Should I be feeding from my donor after he's been walking for an hour, or is it best to give him time to rest and cool down before we get to anything?
As experiance shows, when I have fed from him after he's been walking I wasn't able to obtain enough energy to even get me through the rest of the day. I have a hunch as to why, but i'd like to hear it from someone else.
There was just something about the blood that it felt really empty which frustrated me. I don't take it because it taste good.
augh... its so aggrivating... help.

vitchy
Level 4 Contributor

Hello

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 03:48:49 AM »

Its a definite rush before during and after

*look at the world thru pure light*
paindancer
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 11:53:32 AM »

I know it's been a while, but im really not satisfied with that. I'm really itching for an answer so I know what should do and shouldn't do before I feed.

Should I be feeding from my donor after he's been walking for an hour, or is it best to give him time to rest and cool down before we get to anything?
As experiance shows, when I have fed from him after he's been walking I wasn't able to obtain enough energy to even get me through the rest of the day. I have a hunch as to why, but i'd like to hear it from someone else.
There was just something about the blood that it felt really empty which frustrated me. I don't take it because it taste good.

Hate to break it to you, but you do seem to be pranic feeding using blood as a conduit.  I suspect it is much more common than many want to acknowledge, if not the actual rule.

The blood felt empty because it was, and is.  They got scared, and stopped the connection.. simple as that.  You may as well have been drinking dead blood because they had indeed stopped the flow of energy.

As for what to do to prevent that?  Make sure they are comfortable, willing, and ok with being fed on in the first place.  Make sure they are in a good mental and emotional state.  Sometimes, your hunger might just have to take a back seat to the state of your donor, as they arent vending machines after all.

Paindancer
Advocating sensible vampirism since 2006
WingedWolfPsion
Level 4 Contributor

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »

When he's relaxed, and focused, is best.  You want his attention on you, with no distractions, and you want him comfortable and safe, so barriers are down.
Try a massage after the long run.  That should do the trick.

--Winged Wolf
Home page: www.wingedwolfpsion.com
Metaphysical business:  www.eclipsemetaphysical.com
Reptile business:  www.eclipseexotics.com
Follow my Twitters:  WingedWolfPsion, EclipseMeta, and EclipseExotics
LadyOfPales
Level 4 Contributor

ITS A SPY

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »

Hate to break it to you, but you do seem to be pranic feeding using blood as a conduit.  I suspect it is much more common than many want to acknowledge, if not the actual rule.

The blood felt empty because it was, and is.  They got scared, and stopped the connection.. simple as that.  You may as well have been drinking dead blood because they had indeed stopped the flow of energy.

As for what to do to prevent that?  Make sure they are comfortable, willing, and ok with being fed on in the first place.  Make sure they are in a good mental and emotional state.  Sometimes, your hunger might just have to take a back seat to the state of your donor, as they arent vending machines after all.

yes, all of that does sound very true. Strangely enough, my previous donor was far more unwilling than my current, who is willing to do anything to help me. He is more than glad to give to me and is always trying to make sure im feeling my best.
What confuses me is the gratuitous amount of energy I could pull from my previous donor with that trouble I was actually causing him. I did treat him like a vending machine- but I learned the price of control later
     Ive always accepted the idea of blood as a conduit, for the simple fact that blood itself holds no physical value...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: