AVA Main Directory | Resource Links | Event Calendar | Vampirism Research Study | Archived AVA Forum v1.0

Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 06:16:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search

Key Stats
19898 Posts in 2604 Topics by 1004 Members
Latest Member: DragonBLood
Home Help Arcade Login Register
Atlanta Vampire Alliance [AVA]  |  Vampires & Vampirism  |  Donor & Hunger Support (Moderators: Merticus, SoulSplat, Eclecta, Maloryn, Zero)  |  Is This True Or Not, What About Different Blood Types? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Is This True Or Not, What About Different Blood Types?  (Read 39027 times)
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »

HAH is there anything you CAN'T buy on Thinkgeek?

yeah, a USB pregnancy test.

though, they did offer it on april 1 a few years back.... Wink
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

See you could buy it at one time lol. Its like Santas Goodie bag that site is. I love it

"20 Bucks says none of y'all dumb white people can kill me"
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2009, 07:50:13 PM »

See you could buy it at one time lol. Its like Santas Goodie bag that site is. I love it

i wish you didn't remind me of it's existance. ;--;

do you shop on woot.com ever?  or diamondshark.com? or steepandcheap.com?

>.<

my life is wrecked because of those sites....
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »

woot.com a few times. never heard of the others.  Sorry to bring up bad memories lol

Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2009, 08:12:27 PM »

I'm a big fan of shirt.woot.com.  They have polluted my closet with T-shirts that were so clever I had to buy them, but I can't wear in public because nobody else gets the topic.

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »

I bought a shirt on thinkgeek.com that has a picture of Jesus throwing up the DevilHorns and underneath it says Jesus is F'ing Metal....Beautiful shirt taken from a Penny Arcade comic

SilverRose
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

i don't know my blood type either my mom doesn't even know it kinda sucks.

Everyone has their own perception of perfection.

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat.

Meja yht mad meja.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2009, 11:51:01 AM »

I'm a big fan of shirt.woot.com.  They have polluted my closet with T-shirts that were so clever I had to buy them, but I can't wear in public because nobody else gets the topic.

same here same here same here!!

i have the bunny one, where the one bunny is eating meat and the others are nomming on carrots.  the title was "hay guys you gotta try this!"

it is my FAVORITE!

i also have the monkey king shirt, the glow-in-the-dark constellation shirt (called "pterodactyl with a machine gun"), one with a dinosaur with a baseball bat about to hit the asteroid, i have this red flower outline thing, i have this AWESOME buddhist/hindu flower eyes thing shirt that i ADORE (that looks fabulous with my purple scarf and purple sunglasses Wink ), and i have the raven (the first... stanza or two, is it? in the shape of a raven? <3 <3 <3), and--

i'm going to stop.  but shirt.woot used to be great.  then they had like a month of crap shirts so i stopped browsing.  i like my shirts to have thought in them as well as being clever and funny, not to just be clever and funny for the sake of being clever and funny. :/
Nocturne
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2009, 05:36:09 PM »

i have the bunny one, where the one bunny is eating meat and the others are nomming on carrots.  the title was "hay guys you gotta try this!"

it is my FAVORITE!

i also have the monkey king shirt, the glow-in-the-dark constellation shirt (called "pterodactyl with a machine gun"), one with a dinosaur with a baseball bat about to hit the asteroid, i have this red flower outline thing, i have this AWESOME buddhist/hindu flower eyes thing shirt that i ADORE (that looks fabulous with my purple scarf and purple sunglasses Wink ), and i have the raven (the first... stanza or two, is it? in the shape of a raven? <3 <3 <3), and--

i'm going to stop.  but shirt.woot used to be great.  then they had like a month of crap shirts so i stopped browsing.  i like my shirts to have thought in them as well as being clever and funny, not to just be clever and funny for the sake of being clever and funny. :/
I have the Grim Optimism one, the one with the astronaut fish called "something I must do" and The air pirateship one ccalled we rule the sky or something, it shows a pirate ship hijacking an airplane, I once made the mistake of wearing it to the airpost.  BAD IDEA!

The light which burns twice as bright, burns half as long...therefore we who live in darkness...live forever?
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2009, 05:43:21 PM »

I have one that shows an Elephant holding a knife in his trunk and under it says "Elephants never forget....and the never forgive!"

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »

i don't know my blood type either my mom doesn't even know it kinda sucks.

Yeah, I have O neg, so I have the Red Cross calling me BEGGING me to give blood.....again.  Worst experience of my life.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
belovedofdeath
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »

it is my FAVORITE!

I have the Grim Optimism one, the one with the astronaut fish called "something I must do" and The air pirateship one ccalled we rule the sky or something, it shows a pirate ship hijacking an airplane, I once made the mistake of wearing it to the airpost.  BAD IDEA!

hahahahahahah, which one was the grim optimism again? i remember seeing that on the reckoning a lot back in the day.

I have one that shows an Elephant holding a knife in his trunk and under it says "Elephants never forget....and the never forgive!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH xD
GraVes
Level 5 Contributor

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2009, 10:39:56 AM »

Alas I don't know why some people have bad experiences giving blood. I love it

Sfinelli3
Level 5 Contributor

There was a boy. A very strange, enchanted boy.

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2009, 07:38:14 PM »

it wasnt so much the act of giving blood, it was the aftermath.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
asteria
Level 5 Contributor

In The Night We Are Free

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2009, 10:50:13 AM »

I dont think so.

The freedom of the night rejuvenates my soul and forgives my sins with its euphoria for I am a creature of the night and she will protect her children.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: